chapter 66

On the way there I was sitting in between Thomas and Toby and we had fun talking and telling each other jokes. Around 9:00 Thomas started to fall asleep and his head was falling onto my arm. After about 15 minutes my arm started to go to sleep and it was getting a major cramp in it.

"Just wake him up" Toby told me

"No that is mean"

"Then push him off of you" he laughed

"It's okay we should be there soon"

After that I must have fell asleep myself because the next thing I remember is waking up with my head on top of Thomas's. Riley was tapping on my shoulder telling me to wake up because we had finally reached the hotel we were staying at.

When we got out of the van we all grabbed our bags and headed inside. Joan and Mark went up to the front desk while me and the boys stayed back. A couple of minutes later they waved us over and said we were staying in rooms 831 and 832.

We had to figure out who was staying where. Obviously Joan and Mark were going to be in a room together but we had no clue who else was going where. We ended up deciding that Toby and Thomas would share a room with Mark and Joan and that Me, Riley, Connor, and Ryan would room together.

We all took our stuff up to our rooms and got settled in right away. The beach was literally right out back of the hotel. If we jumped out the window we would land on it. However if we jumped out the window we probably wouldn't survive because we were on the eighth floor.