Do you believe in magic? - CH3

Start from the beginning

Alison feels better, Hanna's smile makes her feel better, but, she needs something else to feel even better. The blonde opens her arms and grab the 3 little girls in a big hug, Hanna and Aria smiles a lot under the embrace, Spencer blushes, she's stiff but, she doesn't push her away...

Emily smiles. - "Do you feel better now, Ali?"

Alison pouts. - "A little..."

Emily chuckles, and, says while she starts signing Hanna's chart. - "Well, you're ready to go and, Ali..."

Alison. - "Yeah?"

Emily smirks. - "Next time that any one of them gets a scrape, please come to me... I don't think that we can afford to have all the staff crying just because of the presence of a Queen Bee..."

Alison rolls her eyes and, the 3 girls as well as Emily chuckle with Alison's reaction. They were ready to leave when the brunette notices something...

Emily. - "Are those shopping bags...?"

Alison smiles. - "Yes, we went to the mall..."

Emily raises an eyebrow. - "And, what? You brought the entire mall?!"

Alison. - "They needed clothes..."

Emily. - "Well, yeah but, it looks like you bought the entire store!"

Alison says with a sassy voice. - "Actually, you did it..."

Emily. - "What?!"

Alison smirks. - "Well, you said you would take care of everything so, I used your credit card... so you're paying for all..."

Emily - "WHAT?!"

Alison says to the little girls - "Girls, when someone gives you a present, you say 'thank you'..."

Aria shows off the new dress she's wearing and, says with a big smile. - "Tank'oo..."

She got her with the bubble smile...

Emily hugs them and, says. - "Awww... I'll pay for everything! I don't care!"

Alison smirks. - "Well, in that case, you're inviting us lunch too..."

Emily. - "I haven't eating yet, there's a nice restaurant in the next block, what do you say?"

The girls look at each other and, they nods with a big smile.

Emily smiles. - "Perfect! I'll go just to change and..." (She sees that Alison grabs her arm and, says) "Something wrong...?"

Alison. - "Before leaving the hospital, I would like to check something else..."

Emily raises an eyebrow when she sees Alison staring at little Aria... Following Alison's wishes, Emily gets them a meeting with one eye-specialist...

Ophthalmologist says to Aria. - "Here, put this on..."

The little brunette puts on the glasses and, she gasps surprised that the letters doesn't look blurry either scarry anymore...

Alison caresses Aria's head and, says. - "Now we can read all we want... letters will no longer be blurry anymore..."

Aria nods and, hugs her tight. Alison smiles and, Emily' smile is brighter since it makes her really happy how Alison cares for the little girls...

In the restaurant, Aria sits besides Alison and, the blonde helps her to read the menu, Emily smiles, feeling more in love with Alison if it's human possible. The rest of the day goes very smooth; Emily wasn't in home yet, but, since it was late and, the girls looked tired, Alison decided to read a bed time story to them. The blonde was tucking them in bed, when she hears Spencer sneezes.