Do you believe in magic? - CH3

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Emily scolds. - "Hey! No running on the hallways, how many times I need to..."

The intern cuts her off. - "Please Dr. Fields, we need you in the ER, NOW! It's your wife, she..."

Emily just heard the word 'wife' and, she broke her own rules, since she ran on the hallways like if it was a race... a race for her life... the intern was talking to her but, her mind wasn't processing anything, all she could focus was that her wife was in the ER and, she was preparing herself for the worse case scenerio but, she wasn't prepared for what was really happening in the ER...

An intern. - "Ma'am, I already told you..." (he looks at Hanna's knee and, says) "It's just a scrape..."

Hanna dramatically cries. - "It hurts! I'm dying!"

Spencer scolds. - "Hanna, don't be so dramatic..."

Aria sobs. - "Don't die!"

Alison snaps against the intern and, demands. - "Do something! Or I swear to god I'll make your life a living hell!"

The blonde continues snapping against the intern who's attending them and, now, Hanna is not the only one crying...

Alison rolls her eyes and huffs. - "Oh for lord's sake! Stop crying and, do your fucking job!"

Emily steps in. - "ALI!"

The blonde crosses her arms above her chest, looking at Emily's gaze, she knows she did wrong, not happy, she mumbles a 'sorry' to the crying intern...

Emily sighs while she looks at the scene, the intern who looked for her, whispers into her ear...

The intern. - "Please Dr. Fields, this is the 4th intern she makes him cry, please do something... everyone in the ER is scared of your wife..."

The brunette doctor sighs deeply, this wasn't the scenerio she was expecting to see but, in one point of view is better of what her mind was fearing to see...

Emily pats the intern's back and, says. - "I will take care of this, go and treat another patient..."

The crying intern nods and, leaves...

Alison mumbles. - "Finally, a real doctor..."

Emily scolds. - "Ali..."

The blonde pouts, she refuses to apologize again, and, Emily has to just let it go, because she sees how worried Alison is for Hanna. Like the intern said, it was just a scrape, Emily puts a band-aid and, lots of kisses in Hanna's knees, the little blonde giggles and, just like that, she forgets about her pain...

Emily says to Alison. - "See, she's ok..."

Alison says while she sits besides Hanna and, hugs her. - "One second she was running and, the next, she was sitting on the floor, crying a lot... she said she was dying! What I was supposed to do!"

A tear fall from Alison's eyes, she really believed that she was going to lose the little blonde and, her heart quivers just with the thought of something bad happening to Hanna. Emily has never seen Alison so emotional, she has no idea of what to do now, but, looks like another brunette knows exactly what to do...

Spencer offers a tissu to Alison and, says. - "Don't cry, Hanna is just very dramatic..."

Emily mumbles. - "Just like you Ali..."

The blonde glares at her wife with a lethal look and, Emily gulps hard, avoiding eye-contact. Alison takes the tissue and, clears her tears.

Hanna cups Alison's cheeks with her tiny hands and, says with a bubble smile. - "I'm ok, don't cry..."