Part 15, Section 1

Part 15: Hope

This place was like a mini city having roads, buildings, shops, power plants and stuff like that. Bodies of both humans and Z's were everywhere dead. Some human bodies were either decapitated or were ripped in half legs were spread out metres away from the actual bodies.

Michael and I were walking, we saw a massive building which had electricity beacons next to it.

"Must be the way to turn the electricity back on." I thought.

We walked until we got to the entrance of the building.

"Draw your weapons just in case." I ordered Micheal drawing my sword that still had blood on it from when I killed Emily.

I thought about that what I did to Emily and it made me smile. "I don't have time for users." I thought.

Eventually after our weapons were out we had the courage to enter. I pushed the doors open. They were heavy. When we were both inside i closed the door. It was pitch black. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could make out some objects. Directly in front of us was a table that had something on it, another table just behind that one and all over the floor looked like bodies dead obviously. I could make something out an object on the table. I reached for it. It was hard and cold. Lifting it up, I started feeling to see what it was. At the bottom of the object there was a button. I pushed it then suddenly a beam of light shot out. It was a torch. There was something else on the table. Shining the torch on the rest of the table. I jumped and dropped the torch. Picking up the torch again, shining it back on what was on the table, it was a body well half a body only the top half of the body, it had eyes as red as blood, my torch glistened on the puddles of blood around the body mostly at where the legs would've been. The things eyes opened and looked at us. It reached out a long lanky arm, when it did I jumped back. I heard it murmur something.

"Where you the first zombie?" I asked.

It nodded to my question.

"Was it scientists who made this disease?" I asked another question.

Again, it nodded, yes.

I looked at Michael "Finally now we know who started this virus the scientists." I told Michael.

"It seems..." Michael was interrupted by the zombie thing murmuring something else.

"He's trying to say something." I declared going closed to his mouth to try and hear what he was trying to say.

He said it again in my ear I could hardly hear it but I made out the words "Kill me"

When he said that I got up, drew my sword. "I give you mercy" I said stabbing him in the head. His eyes closed. He was dead.

"Let's go." I said shining the torch to the other end of the room where there was a massive metal door with a handle lock that you pull down to unlock it. Walking over to it, we had to step over all the dead bodies of both human and zombie. When we finally got to the door I pulled it down, opened it and walked through. I screamed again...