Part 9, Section 2

I woke up for once no one actually woke me up I woke up of my own accord. I lifted my head off the log. My friends were nowhere to be seen. I got up slowly on both feet. And looked around I was still a little dizzy but at least I could stand by myself. I turned around. Still no sign of my friends. Then I heard I sudden rustle of some leaves behind me I twirled round and saw a zombie. His body ravaged and destroyed by the disease. He had boils all over him spitting out puss. He had cuts all over him. He had no clothes on literally. He only had some ruined trainers that had holes all over them.

He advanced quickly towards me. When he was in arms reach I heard a crack and the zombie went down like it was nothing and behind it stood Sakura with half a log because the other half was on the floor from cracking the zombie round the head. Then the whole team appeared like they weren't gone at all.

"Where the hell did you go?" I asked.

"We went to get some fire wood." Replied Sakura.

"What and left me alone by my goddamn self for that thing to eat me." I said.

"Sorry." Sakura acknowledged.

"Well-------." I was cut off by another rustle in the bushes.

We got ready for whatever was in the bushes. It still rustled even more.

Then a cat jumped out. Everyone jumped but me. I began to laugh.

"You shat yourself it's only a cat." I laughed.

But it was an ambush and zombies were all around us now.

"You stupid cat." I screamed.

We had nothing to defend ourselves with.

We picked up anything as the zombies closed in on us......