Part 10: Section 2

The noise was an explosion that shook the ground. It looked like a plane that hit one of the buildings there was fire and bricks flying everywhere. One almost hit me but I managed to duck in time otherwise it would've hit me square in the head. Must've been a zombie driving the plane or no one driving the plane because maybe everyone was dead on the plane or something, well they're definitely dead now. Literally I took no notice of the plane I kept on walking away from it.

Suddenly something whizzed past my ear. Then I heard a shout, I turned around. I saw a bunch of teenager around the age of 13-14 all surrounding me with crossbows and long bows and swords and guns all pointed at me like they were gonna kill me or something. They looked at me straight in the eye they weren't scared they looked deadly serious. Is this where I die from my own kind that's not zombies?

Shockingly they laughed and put the weapons down. There was a shout in the crowd and Sakura pushed past the people in front and ran down to me and hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe well I found it hard to breathe.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here now." I wheezed in Sakura's ear stroking her hair. She was crying. Her too was covered in blood. Here tights ripped, her arms and legs slashed.

"I thought I lost you. You didn't come and find me." She said back drawing away from the hug.

I could breathe again. "I thought you were dead and you were nowhere to be seen. I'm so sorry." I replied.

"Okay, okay love birds lets go before we get attacked or something by zombies we need to keep moving." One of the people said at the front of the group. Probably the leader.

We walked back up to them and started walking away from the plane crash.

My hand slipped down and interlocked with Sakura's hand so we were holding hands. I saw her look down at our hands in the corner of my eye, then looked back up again. She didn't care in fact she held my hand back. She was blushing now, going bright red in the face.

We walked, and we walked.