Part 8, Section 1

Part 8: More Than Dead

I scrambled at dirt. There was no hand holes or foot holes and I couldn't see over the top of the hole it was that deep. I didn't even k ow how I got down here one minute I was fighting something scary and the next I was in this bloody hole, that I can't get out off. But then something extraordinary happened I saw something above the hole where I could see. It was a person. He was carrying rope over his shoulder and grey trousers with rips and tears in them, his top was black and he had claw marks down them, on his feet he wore some worn out converse and on his waist he wore a belt that looked like it was dangling ears. He got the rope from over his shoulder and threw it in the hole I heard him shout "grab on!" So I did I grappled on as tight as I could and I get myself get lifted of the ground, I slid up the side of the hole and sticky mud was getting stuck to me it was all wet it felt horrible. I was finally at the top and the person gave a final tug with all his might with a grunt of effort. I flopped on the floor beside him. I lay there for a minute catching my breath. So was the person he was red in the face.

"My name's Josh by the way." He said.

"My names Jack." I responded.

I looked around I saw houses loads and loads of houses they were all boarded up with cobwebs and most of them were falling down. In the distance I could see the London Eye.

"Let's move." Said josh.

We started running it was getting dark I didn't know if it was because of the clouds blocking the sun or it was generally getting dark. But we ran anyway in the way we're the London Eye was. We got closer and closer to the London Eye. We could see it clearly one of the pods were hanging off the Eye and a phew were on the floor. We still ran tho we ran past the Eye and kept on running. Then we stopped when we got to a big field. To our shock we saw bodies on the floor and blood smeared all over the grass. The bodies were human. They must've recently died because they look fresh. Then we saw about 5 zombies in the middle of the field eating the people who lay there dead. They looked up and saw us they had blood all around there mouths and hands. Last time since I saw a zombie they had no claws. But these these had claws sharp and pointy claws. They got up and walked towards us this time they moved faster. We turned to run but as we turned around more zombies came out. We were trapped. 

BEFORE YOU TURN OVER COULD YOU VOTE PLS THX ;) IF YOU LIKED THE SECTION.