PART 4, SECTION 3

I clenched Courtney's hand tighter.

"I'm not leaving you again." I said to her.

"Yeah but you need to let go of my hand so I can beat these bastards." She said back.

"Good point." I said and let go of her hand.

I got my Shashka of my shoulder.

"Guys we need to protect eachother." I said and winked at Courtney.

She winked back. The zombies were getting closer and closer.

"Someone's gonna die." I thought. "Courtney hasn't fully recovered from her scratches."

The dead were close enough to by my sword in between their ribs. So I did that.

They were surrounding us about twenty-five of them. Everyone were trying to slash and shoot at the deceased.

I heard Gabriel shout "Die you fucking bastards." And stabbed one in the chest why it was on the floor.

I saw a figure on top of the building above. It was Greg. He was holding a butcher knife. He looked like death itself. 

We kept on fighting and beating the deceased it looked like we were winning but then I heard a scream and Brooke was laying on the floor being slashed at. Alyssa went to help but more dead surrounded her and started slashing at Alyssa as well.

I threw my sword at the back of one of the dead who was on Alyssa and got my gun out.

And started shooting at the other dead who were on Alyssa. They all collapsed around her and I helped her to her feet but her cuts and scratches were green and looked like fungus were growing inside of her.

She went over to help Brooke but it was too late the zombies had devoured her whole and she was dead.

"NO!" I heard Alyssa scream.

Courtney ran over to Brooke and started crying.

"Courtney look out." I screamed to her.

She looked to were I was pointing.

There were more dead behind Courtney in arms reach. I started shooting at them. Gabriel ran at them and legit cut there heads of with his katana. I carried on shooting at them they were falling down all around Courtney.

I winked at her "Now I've got your ass." I said with a chuckle.

She laughed and ran to me and jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. She kissed me not lightly this time but full on.

"I told you you were gonna have sex in the middle of the street with the dead around you." I heard Gabriel shout when he was still battling of the dead.

When the dead were all dead. I looked up to see Greg but he wasn't there anymore. I put Courtney down.

Then I saw a shadow in the distance it was fast then I saw him he was behind Courtney with his butcher knife held high.

"NO!" I shouted but it was too late. The butcher knife entered Courtney's head with a crack of her skull. I shot at Greg with my gun and Gabriel got behind Greg and entered his sword into his back and said "I never really liked you Greg."

Greg collapsed on the floor. I ran over to Courtney and started crying. She was gone...

BEFORE YOU TURN OVER CAN YOU VOTE PLS THX ;) IF YOU LIKED THE SECTION