Part 8, Section 2

What we didn't realise was that on the left and the right of us no deceased were there.

"Which way shall we run." I shouted at Josh.

"Um let's run left." He acknowledged and shouted back.

We started running left there were puddles of water that squelched every time we trod in one. We ran until there was a bramble bush and stinging nettles blocking our way onto the road.

There was nowhere else to run. Until I saw this thing glistening on the floor just below one of the stinging nettles. I bent down to pick it up trying not to get stung by the stinging nettles. I picked it up it was a knife but it had blood on the end of it and on the handle. It felt quite balanced in my hands.

"Stop looking at it and chop the motherfucking brambles." I heard Josh shout.

I looked behind me the zombies were picking up the pace they have definitely upgraded or something cause before they were slow and weak.

Wen I saw them coming towards us I turned back to the brambles and started hacking at it with the knife the blade was so sharp it chopped straight through it. I kept on hacking until there was a hole big enough for me to fit through. We slid through sideways the brambles duh into me but I made it out, Josh followed. I was bleeding from the brambles but Josh didn't bleed he didn't even get scratched. I looked left and then right. Nothing. We walked right the zombies didn't follow we couldn't even see them. I looked around London looked very different from when there was no zombie apocalypse. Most of the houses now were boarded up and look old and falling apart. The houses before weren't boarded up they looked almost new.

And now here I am in the middle of a zombie attack almost dying and getting eaten that's not my dream of a good death I would rather die of natural causes than to be eaten alive by zombies.

We started running until we hit this cathedral. The big sign outside read "Saint Paul's Cathedral"

"So we knock and see if anyone answers?" I asked Josh.

"There might be zombies in there." Josh replied.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take." I told him and walked over to the door.

I knocked at it really loudly so anyone could hear it. At my surprise the door edged open really slowly. I walked in. Josh stood outside I think he wanted me to say if it was clear or not cause he's to scared to come with me. When I walked it there was a dim light and then I jumped and almost gave myself a heat attack when some dropped on me and knocking me onto the floor.

"What's your name and why are you hear." It sounded like a girl speaking.

"M-my name is Jack and w-we came across here when we were being chased by zombies and my friend's outside." I stuttered.

She released her grip and let me up. Josh saw that it was clear and came in. He smirked at me and tried not to laugh at me being taken down by a girl.

She took a long look at me "My name's Sakura." She said. 

BEFORE YOU TURN OVER COULD YOU VOTE PLS THX ;) IF YOU LIKED THE SECTION.