Part 11, Section 1

Part 11: This Is Hell

When Sakura woke she looked at me. She screamed in my face. Then kept hitting me in the back till I dropped her on the hard concrete.

The giant was getting distant as we kept on walking. I gave up and left Sakura on the floor, as she couldn't remember who I was. I walked off without her, She just sat there head in her hands, tears streaming down her face. I didn't care, everything that happened I couldn't deal with her. I need to make sure I survive to try and save this planet from this disease and to find how it started or who started it.

Maybe she's better off without me. I didn't even look back.

I walked up a hill till I finally looked back at Sakura sitting on the floor her head still buried in her hands. The giant still came closer it was closer to Sakura now. He stepped over Sakura and kept walking. It's like the giant didn't even see her. She then looked up at me, tears still rolling down her face and smiled.

"Why didn't the giant eat or even attack Sakura" I wondered.

He just kept on walking towards me not slowing down. I turned back around and started running away from the giant. The giant started running as well. I did not know the giant could run. He had much longer legs than me. I felt the trembles underneath my feet as he came closer and closer. I felt like I was going to fall over. He tried to reach for me but I ducked so he missed. I turned into an alleyway so the giant could not follow.

However, at the end of the alley zombies started blocking the way and coming down the alley towards me, to try and push me back towards the deceased giant. I saw one of those black pipes that run down the gutters in the middle of the alley. I started to climb it. The zombies gathered around it shaking and clawing away at the plastic. Just as the gutter was about to fall I jumped to grab onto the roof. I hung there for a couple of seconds in relief before pulling myself up.

The giant wasn't very happy with this. So he got one of his massive arms and struck the buildings. Sending the roof tiles flying everywhere. His beefy arm sent me flying. I flew through the air and I hit the water of The River Thames. I got knocked out as I was flying through the air. I hit the water with an almighty splash, then I started sinking in the river...