Part 9, Section 1

Part 9: Left To Die

I woke up my head spinning like a ballerina. I heard screaming around me but I couldn't move it's like I was disabled for a minute I couldn't see clearly it was still all blurry. I was wondering why the zombies hadn't killed me yet I was on the floor it's not like I was a hard target. 

"Maybe they need me for something." I wondered.

My vision was coming back to me it was almost clear I could almost clearly see a figure over the top of me I couldn't see what he was doing but he look like he was looking down on me.

Then I saw it it was Sakura over the top of me. She was shouting at me trying to get my up she put her hand around my arm and pulled me up. 

"Fucking hell." I said falling back to the floor my head still spinning like crazy.

She got me back on my feet and dragged me away from the others and through some doors I couldn't see clearly where she was taking me. She closed the doors behind us.

"What about the others." I wheezed every word was a struggle to get out.

Then the visions were clear and I could see everything most of the girls Sakura had were there and my friend the one that helped me were there as well he had blood on his shirt like the girls as well. They got up when they saw us and rushed to help me and they sat me down on a wooden bench. My friend can over to me.

"Damn man you look like shit you look like death." He said.

I didn't say anything I couldn't say anything nothing came out just a wheeze like my lung she were blocked or something. 

"We're not safe here we need to move." My friend said.

He came over to me and picked me up and started walking to the back door the others followed he walked through there was like a forest out there. Loads of trees it was bad because that would be the most dangerous place for zombies at night but we didn't care they needed to get somewhere where I can sleep and rest to get my strength back so we kept walking. Until we can across a log they layed me down on the log and gave me blankets and stuff to keep me warm so I didn't freeze. Then I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep even though it was cold and everything that happened I still managed to go to sleep.