Chapter 27

Taehyung pov.

He was lieing. He didn't want me. I could tell it from his tone.

He didn't like me.

He hated me.

It made me quite sad, to be honest, the fact that both of my soulmates have lied to me, hurt me and didn't even want me. It pains me to think of how Jungkook cheated and tried to mark me without consent and how Hoseok blatantly tried to lie, trying to make me theirs was probably just a game to them.

A painful game for me though.

Sometimes I wonder if I should have confronted Jungkook about what he was saying to that girl, but then I wonder if I really would have wanted to know, wouldn't it of just hurt me more? The thought of what he could have said worried me. Would he have tried to lie? Would he tell me its a misunderstanding? Or would he tell me the truth?

All these unanswered questions that will probably never have an answer, forever captured in my brain. Mysteries to never be solved, but the mysteries interest me, they make me wonder if I really did have the wrong idea if he never cheated, but what's the chance of that?

Slim, very slim.

It's in times like these that I wonder if my family was right if I was a waste of space, never to be anything special. Merely a mistake. Its also times like these though that I find myself, I find it within me to know what I want and right now I want Jungkook. So that's what I'm going to have.

I get up of the comfy sofa I've been sat on, alone, for the past ha;f an hour and make my way to the door. Surprisingly it wasn't locked so I made my way out and up to the gate, that was until I was stopped by two strangely large hands holding tightly onto my arms.

"And where are you running off to?" a voice boomed from above my head. I slowly turned around to see an extremely large (6ft 4 so large to me) man, with wide shoulders, massive muscles, and a bald head. He had green eyes and yellow teeth and his stare was just petrifying. 

"um, I jus wanted to go out and see my friend," I said shakily.

"has Mr. Jung allowed this meeting?" he growled at me.

"y-yes sir" I lied. I didn't know what else to say. I had to get out and let Jungkook explain, I had to know the truth and if he really was cheating on me then ill come back to Hoseok.

"Aww, Princess you really shouldn't lie to my security guard. I brought him here especially for you." that voice. I knew I was in trouble the moment I heard that voice. It was Hoseok, he heard my lie, great. I'm so screwed he's going to be so mad I lied and tried to sneek out. Great, well done Taehyung.

"I-I'm sorry, I just wanted to go and see Jin. I didn't mean to lie. Please forgive me." I lied again.i didn't know what to say to get myself out of the mess I was in so lieing seemed like my best option.

"you're going nowhere, Princess. Guard take him to his room and make sure to lock it, we can't have him running back to his other mate, not until I have what he's stolen from me." and with that, I was hurled up onto the large man's shoulder and stomped to 'my room'.

AN: Hey guys sorry about not updating! it's half term so ill try to update more over this little holiday. I hope you like this little filler chapter. soon the real hobi comes out and we see why he was really crying in that cafe earlier. 

have a wonderful day/night!

Cass xx