Chapter 8

Jungkook's pov

I walked down the stairs, heading to the kitchen to make my sugar a pizza. I thought about him the whole way down. I thought about how he has just started talking to me properly, I thought about how we watched a whole film together and most importantly I thought about the way he reacted to my kiss on his cheek. 

I finally reached the kitchen and set about making my sugar a pizza. I made sure to add extra cheese to the ready made pizza that actually looked like it's made out of cardboard.

I shoved it in the oven and had time to spair,so I say down at the table and waited. I thought a lot in that short time of me waiting for the food to be ready. I thought about how lucky I am to have such a cute mate, not that he knows I'm his mate.

Mates in vampires are a little strange. Firstly they are all human, no other vampire mates unless they have been turned after the bond has been sealed. The bond is sealed to only the vampire, so basically only the vampire feels this, and so an immense pain surges up its whole body, the pain stays for twenty four hours, and then they know they have a mate sealed. Then the only thing left is to find the human and make them yours. Which means to mark them or to turn them.

It's kinda strange but that's just how vampires work...Ding!

I looked up in fright, snapped out of my thoughts by the timer on the oven going off. I got up and took out the pizza from the oven. It looked good and honestly I was proud of myself for cooking it, since I am literally the worst cook ever.

I put the pizza on a plate and cut it into triangles. I walk up the stairs, excited to see if my sugar likes my cooking. I unlock the door and walk in, only to be greeted with the most beautiful human on the planet.

He was led on the bed facing the ceiling, his eyes closed and his lips slightly parted. His hair fell just over his eyebrows. He was stunning. A literal God.

"I brought you food sugar." I spoke softly. He say up and looked at me. I placed the plate in his lap and he instantly began to eat. God he must have been hungry. "were you hungry sugar?" I asked. He nodded, hesitently "Well if you're ever hungry just ask and I will happily get you whatever food you wanted. " 

He looked at me and smiled, it was a slight, tight lipped smile but a beautiful one anyway. I smiled back and noticed he had finished. I took the plate from his lap and went to leave the room. 

However, a firm hand gripped into my arm. I turned around to find him holding my arm tightly. "Please stay. I don't like being alone." He said in a small whisper, sounding absolutely adorable.

I couldn't resist , so I nodded and claimed into the bed with him. He turned and faced away from me but pushed his back agents my chest. I slung my arm around his waist and we stayed there like that in peace, until he fell asleep. 

AN: sorry this book hasn't been updated in so long. I will try and get on track with updates. I will try and to the same for my other book too. I hope anyone who actually reads this likes it. It was really bad but I needed to update and so here it is.

Cass xx

My Vampire Kidnapper (Vkook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara