Chapter two

AN: this chapter was again inspired by @maddy_paige13 because she gives me so much support and makes me feel as if my writing isn't as bad as it really is so yeah thanks.xxx

Taehyung pov

I woke up with a banging headache and the feeling of dried blood sticking to my neck. It isn't a pleasant way to wake up from passing out but what can I do about it?

I looked around the room and let out a sigh. Thank God I'm alone. The room was empty. A little glow came from a tiny window on the right hand wall of the room, giving me enough light to see the horrible darker parts of the wall that look as if blood has dried there and never been cleaned up. 

I couldn't , however, see behind me but I assumed I was alone, since I couldn't hear anyone else's breathing, but my own.

As I was looking around the room, I heard a door behind the one I'm in open and a sickening scream come from there. "AHHHHHH HELP, HELP MEEEE!!" The voice screamed before I heard something that made shivers travel down my spine. The voice that could buckle my knees and kill me in a heartbeat spoke . "Shut up you little shit , you might wake up my sugar. God help you if you did."

Oh no. I am awake, and if he sees I'm awake then he'll hurt that man. Oh great going Taehyung, you just had to wake up then didn't you?

I heard a door close and loud footsteps coming towards door, I didn't know what to do. Do I pretend to be asleep and save that man or so I try and talk to the monster that I saw yesterday? 

Before I could even pretend to be asleep the door swing open to reveal the same man from yesterday. "Aw sugar did I wake you?" He asked, I quickly thought on how to save the man and decided to tell him a little white lie. "N-no I woke up ages ago I was just waiting I guess." I lied, trying my best not to stutter. 

 " Oh good, I thought the screaming woke you up, but I'm glad it didn't. "The man said smiling. It was a nice smile, almost a happy smile. I would have complemented him if we had met on different terms. 

The man then went to walk out of the room but I stopped him "WAIT!" I shouted. I don't know why I did it but it was to late now. 

 " Yes sugar, what can I do for you? " he asked with a calm tone. 

 "I've got a really bad headache, and was wondering if I could have some paracetamol?" I stared " Also um...what's your name? " 

 The man's features softened as he looked at me with a happier smile. "Of course you can have pain killers sugar, and my names Jungkook." He told me, full of cheer. " I'll be right back with them tablets sugar. "

He walked out of the door and I heard it click, looking me in. Ok so what now? I think of a way out! Yeah, what's the best way to get away from a vampire that has just kidnapped me? Wait is he even a vampire? Well he drunk my blood so I'm guessing he is.

Before I had more time to dwell on my inner thoughts the exact man I was thinking of walked in "Hey sugar, I brought you some painkillers and some food." He was smiling again, and that's when I had an amazing idea. Get him to fall for me and run away when the time is right, and to be honest he already calls me sugar so it can't be that hard to make him love me.Right?

 "H-hey Jungkook?" I asked as he placed the bottle of water on the floor, along with a small packet of paracetamol and a plate of food.

 "Yeah sugar?" He said, turning to look at me.

 "C-can I move please? I'm a-abit uncomfortable." I tried not to sound desperate and really I just sounded weak.

 Jungkook's eyes widened and he took a moment of thinking before he spoke " As long as you promise not to run, I will undo the chains. Yoongi must have tightened them around you to much. Stupid shithead. " 

I nodded that I promise and thought about what he just said. Yoongi, who the hell is Yoongi? I don't know so I decided not to dwell on the matter.

Jungkook walked over to me and reached his hand out near my stomach. I flinhed, he looked at me with a tiny sprinkle of hurt in his eyes but soon dismissed it when his eyes trailed to the bite mark on my neck.

He broke the chains with a single tug. With the chains now lose I tried to stand, only to have my knees buckle. I was still weak from the blood loss last night. However, before I could faceplant the floor, secure arms around my waist held me up.

 "I got you sugar." Jungkook said, picking me up and gently placing me on the floor. "Here take these. "He said holding two tablets and a bottle of water out to me.

I took both tablets and was then handed a plate with two sandwiches on. I waisted no time in wolfing down the food, I needed my strength back if I was to escape.

After I finished the food, with Jungkook watching my every move, I decided to try and speak to him properly." Jungkook, can I ask you a question ? "I asked. He raised one of his eyebrows at my request but nodded anyway." W-why did you take me? " 

 Jungkook looked shocked at my question but answered me anyway. "Well I thought you were beautiful, and I like beautiful things,so I knew as soon as I saw you that I had to have you. You had to be mine. All mine." He spoke calmly at first but his voice gradually got deeper towards the end.

 "JUNGKOOK!" A shout from outside the door was heard , stopping his sweet talk " WE HAVE COMPANY! "

 "Aw I've got to go now sugar, but I'll be back soon ok. I promise." And with that he left the room, not forgetting to lock the door and left me all alone to do nothing but think. I have to escape, and quick!

AN: Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it. I tried to make it not as crappy as usual. And I just realised I never described how Taehyung looked do here's a pic.

 And I just realised I never described how Taehyung looked do here's a pic