Chapter 7

Taehyung's pov

It was half way through the film that I noticed the vampire beside me start to fidgit. At first I thought nothing of it but then he started moving closer. 

We had, had a reasonable amount of space between us, but obviously he didn't think so. He budged up so that he was about twenty centimetres away from me and began fidgiting with his hands again. 

I carried on watching the movie. I had always loved Hell Boy, I liked how he was different but didn't really care. I liked how he fought for humanity even though we only ridiculed him.

 However, I didn't like how he kinda reminded me of Jungkook. Jungkook was kind, warm hearted and caring, but he scared me. He had bitten me, he hurt me, he had kidnapped me to stay here with him, for intentions I am unaware of. 

Humans are supposed to fear the unknown and so, in my head, it is only natural for me to fear Jungkook. 

It was only when a big bang went off in the film, that I realised Jungkook had moved closer again. We now sat, our thighs touching, his left hand placed on my right leg. I blushed at the contact.

Jungkook leaned in, close to my ear. "You know you look exceptionally cute when you blush." He whispered , causing me to blush more. 

"U-umm.... I .... Thank you, I-I guess?" I replied, my cheeks turning a brighter red from the embarrassment of my nervous stutter. 

 "Anytime sugar." He whispered, leaning in closer. His lips slowly lingering on my cheek. His touch sending electric shocks through me, something I didn't feel the last time he kissed my cheek.

I gasped at the new feeling. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't look him in the eyes. I didn't want to look at him at all. I was scared, why did that kiss have such an effect on me? Why did that kiss tingle, but the other didnt? 

I finally looked up, only to see his lips pulled into an amused smirk. He chuckled and lifted me up. I looked over to the TV as he started walking out the room. The credits were rolling. Wow, where did the time go?

He carried me upstairs and gently laid me on the bed. It was the same room I had stayed the night in. He turned and walked over to the door. "It's dinner time sugar,is there anything you would prefer?"

I thought for a minute and decided what I wanted. "C -Can I have p-pizza please?" I asked looking at him with hopefully eyes. I hadn't eaten anything since I was in that cellar. 

"Anything for my sugar! " and with that he walked out, making sure to lock the door behind him.