Chapter 3

Jungkook's pov

After I closed the door and locked Taehyung in the room, I went upstairs to see the 'company' that had arrived.

I walked straight into my living room and saw him. Ugh what is he doing here? If he smells my sugar he'll take him. I can't have that. 

The man turns around. "Hello Jungkook." He said With a horrible smirk echoed into his features. 

 " What do you want Hoseok? "I asked in a stern voice. I hate him. He's the reason I couldn't have Tae before. It's because of him I had to capture him, instead of being nice and making he fall for me on his own. It's all his fault!

" I just haven't see your little human about lately, so I was wondering if you had seen the little cutie? "He held a happy smile but it was clearly fake, it didn't reach his eyes

" I just haven't see your little human about lately, so I was wondering if you had seen the little cutie? "He held a happy smile but it was clearly fake, it didn't reach his eyes. His eyes also held a dark, threatening glare.

If I was a human, I probably would have been petrified by his intense staring, but unlucky for him,I'm not. I'm a vampire, a true blood, and I will not let a horrible vermin like him take my mate. 

Yes that's right Taehyung is my mate and I intend to keep him as far away from Hoseok as possible. "I haven't seen him, but thank you for informing me. I will have my men looking for him at once." I lied, with a worried face .

My acting must have been up to scratch, as he believed everything is said. "Oh good, wouldn't wanting that sweet thing to get hurt. It would be a waste of blood." He giggled and leaves the room, escorted by two of my men to make sure he goes no where near Tae.

Taehyung's pov

I stayed on the floor, not wanting to move. Not that I could even if I wanted to. I was still weak, but I felt a bit better then earlier. His sandwiches are really good.

I waited, alone, for about ten minutes. That was unroll the door unlocked and swing open, revealing no other then my captor himself. 

 "Hey sugar, how are you feeling?" He asked. He sounded caring, like he actually cared if I was feeling nice or not. Which was obviously not.

 "I-I don't l-like being stuck in th-these dirty clothes." I said, my voice quiet and scared.

 " Aww, well I can take you upstairs to have a shower of you want sugar. How does that sound? "He asked and immediately I nodded my head. Oh how I longed for a shower, to clean off all the dried blood stuck to my neck.

He bent down and lifted me up. His arms held me firmly against his chest. I would be losing of I said I didn't feel safe with his arms around me, but I know I'm not ment to feel that way. He kidnapped me for God sake! Come on Taehyung get a grip!

We arrived in the bathroom and he closed the door. "I'm sugar I'll turn on the shower for you and get you some clean clothes. Ok?" He sounded very joyful and so I nodded again. I don't really want to talk to him too much, but I know that's my only way out.

 he left me in the bathroom. Alone. I really need to make a better plan, I have to escape. I have to leave... Before it's to late.

AN: sorry this was really bad but oh well I'm trying. Please leave a comment or a vote, it really brightens up my day ( Like Hobi's smile!!)