Chapter 12

Taehyung's pov

I woke up, the next morning, to a bang. I opened my eyes fully and looked around the room, in search of my vampire mate. However, there was no sign of him.

I got up and decided to check downstairs, since I am now allowed. I open the door, ever so slightly, and hear two men shouting at each other. I venture out of the door and along the corridor to the stairs. Looking through the openings, I could make out one of the men was Jungkook and the other I didn't know.

AN:this is what I mean by openings, so Taehyung would be sat kinda where the red circle is, so they can't see him properly but he can see them.

I looked at the male he didn't recognise, and well, he was beautiful. He looked like a prince. He had dyed red hair, that looked fluffy and soft. His fringe parted at the sides, like curtains but he suited it well. He had dark eyes and a button nose. He was ethanol. Stunning, and if I didn't know about being mates to Jungkook or if I had seen him in a bar, I probably would have asked him out on a date.

 Stunning, and if I didn't know about being mates to Jungkook or if I had seen him in a bar, I probably would have asked him out on a date

However, I am Jungkook's mate and he has been kind and gentle and I can't betray him. After thinking all this, I decided to go downstairs and confront the shouting men.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room. Both makes stopped their shouting and stared at me. Jungkook's stare was full of fondness and love. The same could not be said for the other man though. His state was dark and intense, and so I walked over to Jungkook.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head in the crook of his neck. "You woke me up." I said in a quiet tone, sounding like a child. 

 " I'm sorry sugar, it's just this bad man angered me and we had to have a loud discussion. "He said emphasising the word loud, while looking at the beautiful man. 

 I turned and looked at the stunning man, he smiled at me and waved, not uttering a word since I entered. I went to save back, but a low growl from Jungkook stopped me. 

I looked back at my mate and smiled. "Who is the pretty man?" I asked. 

 Jungkook's gaze turned sharp, his fondness vanishing. "This pretty man is here to take you away." His voice, venomous, "his name is Hoseok." 

I realised what I had said. I had called this Hoseok pretty, straight to Jungkook's face. To be truthfully honest, I didn't actually mean to. It just slipped out.

"Hey there Taehyung." Hoseok said , making me turn to face him. "Would you like to come with me? I won't hurt you." His voice was now full of care, but his face still held an intimidating look. 

Jungkook's hold on me tightened a little at the offer, but I already knew my answer. 

I unwrapped my arms from Jungkook's, and stood a fair distance from both men. Jungkook's eyes held a sense of worry in them. His doe eyes starting to tear up. 

I thought for a moment, weighing up my options. 

Go with Hoseok and maybe get my freedom back. Maybe find someone I want to be with. Maybe live my old life.

Or 

Stay with Jungkook, live a life of luxury. Be treated like a king, and by someone who generally love me. Be connected to someone by my soul, having love and support no matter what. 

"I-I can't, I can't leave with you."That's all I said before walking to Jungkook and hugging him tightly.

 I guess I realised.... I would much rather have love, then freedom.

AN: not proof read, so there may be mistakes. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote. I'd love to hear your opinions. 

Cass xx