Chapter 26

Not proof read!

3rd person pov.

Jungkook sat there, lonely, hurt...afraid. He wasn't afraid for himself, no he was afraid for Taehyung. He knew more then anybody how Hoseok was, what he was capable of. He knew how dangerous he was, especially  with people he doesn't care about. He also knew how much Hoseok didn't actually feel anything for Taehyung, how he was using him to get at Jungkook.

Jungkooks pov.

I've got to do something. I know now I've only pushed Taehyung further away by nearly mating him but it's the only thing I thought I could do to keep him out of harm's way.

Hoseok is dangerous and I can't have Taehyung around him for too long.

Flashback

" b-but I did it for us to be safe together! " he sounded so broken "I love you Jungkook."

" well I used to love you too but now I can't even look at you Hoseok. " 

I went to walk away, not wanting to be in the presence of the monster my lover had become. However, I only made it as far as the front door before a rough hand harshly gripped my arm, pulling me back.

 "Please don't leave me! You're all I have, I need you" he didn't let go. I looked into his eyes, they were full of desperation and heartbreak. I honestly didn't want to leave him, I loved him, but he did the unspeakable. 

I never wanted anyone to get hurt, especially not my beloved Hoseok, but it looks like fate disagreed with me and hurt him anyway.

 " I'm sorry Hoseok but I can't live knowing what you have done. This is it. Goodbye my Angel. " 

With that said I pulled my arm out of his grasp and walked away.

It was months then before I heard anything of him. I heard of a vampire causing havoc in a town a few cities over from where i resided.

I was curious to see who it was, most vampires kept to themselves or in small vampire groups like me and Jimin, so we went to investigate.

We to the town only to see the masses of dead bodies laying stone cold on the floor. Blood coated everything like a crimson velvet sheet. A couple of houses were in flames and the desperate cries of burning humans could be heard a mile away. 

The scene looked like something out of a horror book, something I never wanted to witness again. We stood there in shock, not knowing who did this or why. 

That was until a woman came running out of the house to the far left. Her beautiful honey toned skin was covered red. Her silky flowing night gown was now dyed a dark cherry colour. Her eyes though we're what frightened me the most. They shone, with fear and helplessness almost like she knew she was going to die, and she was correct.

Only moments after she began to sprint toward us, a figure emerged from the same doorway, he moved at lightening speed, instantly catching her.

He held her right in his grasp and tilted her neck to the side. He opened his mouth so his fangs could re-extend and ruthlessly bit into her fleshy neck.

We stood there, unable to move from pure fear. 

Once her body had went limp he exited his fangs and tossed her lifeless body to the side. 

"Hello there sweetheart, have you come back for me? I've got to warn you though I'm no Angel now." As he said this he stepped into the glow of the fire.

Hoseok stood there, around his mouth was smothered in blood, only adding to the wickedness in his smirk.

"H-Hoseok why did you do this?" I asked in fright.

" Well sweetheart you called me a monster, so I might as well live up to the name. " 

With that he left. Sprinting off, away from the fire and the bodies. Off into the darkness of the night.

AN: hey sorry for not updating in so long! Thank you all for reading and getting my book past 11k it means the world to me. I hope you liked the little add on to Jungkook's and Hobi's back story. Who saw that coming? 

Anyway have a wonderful day

ight!

Cass xx

My Vampire Kidnapper (Vkook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें