Chapter 15

dedicated to @Monnies_Bae . She's an amazing friend and is so supportive! Please go check her books out! She's a great friend.

Taehyung's pov

I walked out of the hospital with a heavy heart, still crying. I was walking through the car park when a big, sleek limousine pulled up in front of me. The window rolled down to reveal a beautiful looking man. He was nothing compared to Jungkook, he was gorgeous, but this man was attractive.

 He had big, hazel eyes shone, his little pixey nose stuck up and his soft looking lips rested in a thin line. His hair looked silky, shining in the sunlight of the day. 

"Get in" he said, no emotion in his voice. 

 "No, I don't know you. Why would I get in?" I said through my sobs.

 " I know Jungkook, he told me to get you. " 

 "How is that possible, he's dead!" I screamed at the man, as a fresh set of tears roll down my cheek.

He just stared at me. He got out of the car and opened the passenger seat. He gestured for me to get in. I shook my head, no. 

He picked me up, forcing me in the seat and closing the door. I knew by his strength he was a vampire, so I didn't even try to fight him anymore.

We drove in silence, both of us not wanting to speak. I was still crying over Jungkook's death. The pain was ripping into my heart, breaking me, making me wish I was the one to be hit.

Arriving at a house I didn't recognise, we both got out. The house was flawless, pale cobbled path lead the way to the door. The house was huge, sturdy wooden double doors made it look expensive, yet homely.

 The man from the car gently pushed me towards the house. Opening the door for me he ushered me in, calling out for someone as he closed the door. 

I looked around, gold seemed to coat every inch of the magnificent house. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling, making the room glow. 

"Hey, come here the boss wants you." The man says, leading me to the stairs. We walked up the stairs, and turned down a short corridor, stopping at the last door.

"The boss is in there." He says , turning away and walking off.

I slowly reached out for the door handle, scared of who I could encounter. I hesitantly twisted the handle, until the click was heard. I opened the door, only to be met with the back of a chair. 

The chair slowly spun around. I gasp. How? How is he here? 

"Jungkook?" 

"Hey sugar. "

AN: hey guys! I'm so happy this book got to 2k+ reads!! 😁😁😁. Thank all you guys for reading! Hope you enjoyed. Have a wonderful day. 

Please comment, is love to hear what you guys think. 

Cass xx