Chapter 1

Taehyung pov

"Bye Jiminie!" I shouted as I left his house. We had, had a movie day but it was getting dark and if I was being honest, the dark scared me.

I walked along the narrow path, on my way all I could think about was my nice, soft bed. I'm so tired. I was that tired that I didn't notice the figure stood outside my fence, waiting for me.

 "Um excuse me, do you know anyone by the name Kim Taehyung?" The boy asked as I neared my gate. I couldn't see his face properly but I saw his lips pull into a sky smirk when I nodded. 

 "Yes I'm Taehyung. Why do you want to know?" I asked.

 " well the boss wants him. "The man's smirk only grew, before grabbing me tightly; and placing a cloth over my mouth. As I tried to scream, I could only feel my eyes get heavier and heavier. Until nothing but black.

<<<<<<<<Time skip>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to see nothing but darkness. A faint voice could be heard." Take the blind gold off once we get in there, I want to make sure you got the right one. " the door opened with a creek. 

Footsteps made their way towards me and the blindfold was removed. I looked around and spotted a man in the far left corner of the room. I couldn't make out his face due to the shadow casted on it but I saw the muscles in his arms and the lean, well built body he had. From what I can see he is dressed in a tight fitted all black suit, and good God did he look fine. Not that I find my kidnapper good looking ,but he was a little attractive.

A voice pulled me back into reality "What's your name?" 

 " K-Kim T-Taehyung. " I stuttered 

The man in the corner came out of the shadows and towards the chair I was tied to "God you're even more beautiful up close." He said now in a soft and caring tone. 

I looked up at his face and to be honest I could say the same. He had deep brown eyes that looked like they held a twinkle of mischief; a straight jawline and breath taking lips. His bottom lip was full and plump which perfectly contrast to the thin top lip. Wow. He was stunning.

The male smirked "Like what you see sugar?" I realise I've been starting and look away

The male smirked "Like what you see sugar?" I realise I've been starting and look away. I shake my head no, even though I know that's a lie.

 However, my response seems to anger the man as he seized my jaw in his bony hand, holding my face to look at his once again. "You really don't like my face sugar?" He asks and once again I shake my head. I was not going to give up so easily . 

 " Well I think it would look better with a bit of something on it. Wouldn't you agree? " he asked me. I didn't have a clue what he was on about, what would he put on it? Make-up?

I nodded my head, seeing if I could make him even more angry. I don't know where the sudden urge to annoy this man, who may I not forget has me captive, came from.

 "Oh good, I'm happy you agree. Let's change it with a little of your blood." He giggled, before tightening his grip on my jaw and tilting my face away from him. "This might hurt a bit sugar. So I apologise in advance." 

 I didn't have time to question what the hell he was on about, because as the thought ran through my head a shock of agonising pain ran through my neck. The pain was so dreadful that I screamed louder then I ever had before. It felt like molten lava being forcefully pulled from my veins. A terrible experience, that I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. 

And just as I felt I was going to faint, he pulled away. "I'm sorry sugar, if I hurt you. You just taste so good." He said licking up the blood that had seeped out of my new neck wound.

 With the last tiny bit of energy I had left I smiled "is that the best you got?" I whispered, before blacking out .

 AN: Sorry this is so long and bad but I hope anyone who read this likes it if not I'm sorry. I'll try and update this as much as the demon within book. Again sorry for the bad writing, and I hope you have a good day.