Chapter 16

"Jungkook?"

"Hey sugar. "

Taehyung's pov

"I-I thought you were dead." I said , shocked to see the man I was told moments ago was dead, stood in front of me. 

" I'm a vampire sugar, I don't have a heartbeat so the heart monitors say I'm dead. Therefore doctors instantly think I have died. " he explained. 

I burst out crying at this, I can't believe how stupid I was to not remember that in all the vampire films I've watched that they all said vampires don't have a heartbeat.

 I cried at my own stupidity. I cried in relief. I cried at the happiness I felt at that moment. The man I only just realised I love back, isn't dead. Well not totally.

He rushed over to my side, embracing me in his strong arms. He whispered soothing words in my ear, trying to calm me down and stop me crying. His embrace was warm, which was quite surprising since he's a vampire. 

Eventually, however, I stopped crying, but stayed in Jungkook's arms anyway. I turned to him, with only one more question nagging away at my brain. 

 "How did you get out of the hospital and then get to here before I did?" I asked, genuinely curious if he could have ran that fast.

 "Well I have a friend who works at that hospital and so he snuck me out the back. Then my driver drove me here." He said.

I was relived that he had gotten out without any trouble, and that he didn't have to beat up any doctors to get out; though that would have been quite funny.

 I looked into his eyes, they sparkled with admiration as he stared at me. I stood in the tips of my toes and gave him a brief kiss. The kiss didn't last long, but it satisfied is both anyway.

I stood, watching his expression change. His worried face split into a heart stopping smile. His bunny teeth, prominent as he smiled with pure joy.

And all I could think of in that moment was how, not so long ago, this man has kidnapped me. And how now, I'm totally ok with that. He is so loving, so kind , so amazing. 

I truly am in love. I truly think I love this man as much as he loves me. I am so thrilled that I have such an outstanding mate. He's all I'll ever need to be happy. He's all I ever want to make me happy.

I think it's time he knew that.

 "Jungkook?"

 " Yes sugar? " 

 "I love you "

AN:so sorry it's a short chapter but I promised my friend I would update today and I love updating this story. Hope you liked it. Please comment or vote (You don't have to though lol)

Cass xx