Chapter 20

Taehyung's pov.

Jin drove me to his house, in a lovely black BMW. We arrived at his house, and he welcomed me. It was a tall building, painted a pretty baby pink. It suited him.

He opened the door for me and followed me in, he called out "Hey Luna we have a guest!"

 The stomping of a thousand elephants were heard stampeding down his stairs. A girl of magnificent beauty jumped from the bottom step, and headed straight towards us. She stopped right in front of Jin, a smile plastered on her face.

"Jinnie! You're home, and you brought company!" She squealed " Hi I'm Luna, Jin's sister, nice to meet you. " she stuck her hand out for me to shake, and I took it.

"Hey I'm Taehyung." I said smiling .

She smiled at me and turned back to her brother. Smiling at him she dragged us to the kitchen, and we were met with a table set out for two. She sat us down and headed to the counter to dish up another plate of food. 

"You must be starving, dear. Eat up, we have plenty more left." 

She sounded like my mum, caring and kind, and even though she looked too young to talk like that, it suited her lovely personality. 

It looks like my luck is coming back, since I'm sat with two amazing people, with so much kindness in their perfect hearts.

The night went on great. We laughed and watched a movie, and went to bed, ready for the next day.

Next morning.

The next morning I woke up in Jin's spare bedroom. It was painted pastel blue with glow in the dark stars on the roof. It was cute.

We all ate breakfast, which consisted of pancakes and syrup. Luna is an immensely great cook, the pancakes were just mouth watering, meaning me and Jin finished them in seconds.

"Hey Tae, do you still wanna go talk to your boyfriend? "Jin said, softly.

I thought about it, was I really ready to talk to him yet? Was I ready for what that means? Am I ready to lose my mate? 

I guess I have to face him someday, so why not sooner rather than later. 

"Yes please. I'm going to break it off." 

Goodbye Jungkook . I'll miss you.

AN: does anyone want to find out who it was in the coffee shop? If so comment and I'll let you know in the next chapter!! Hope you enjoyed!

Cass xx