Chapter 23

He dragged me forward.

Gripped my chin.

Lifted my head.

"You will be mine sugar."

He leaned in closer. Closer to my neck ...

"Not on my watch!"

--------------------------

Taehyung's pov.

He stopped leaning closer. He turned his head to see who said that. I recognised the voice but I couldn't quite place it. 

Jungkook's grip tightened around my chin, making sure I couldn't see the owner of the voice. "What are you doing here?" He said, sounding enraged.

"I've come to make sure you don't do anything stupid, like what you're about to do." The voice says.

" Well tough he's mine, not yours! You can never have him! You can't take him from me! " Jungkook practically screams at the man.

"Well in sorry but I am. I have waited long enough for my mate. He should choose." He voice states calmly. The man sounds very confident. 

Wait for he say mate? Am I his mate? No I can't be, I'm Jungkook's mate. Can you have more then one mate? 

 "He has already rejected you once, he doesn't want you!" 

 "We will see."

 Jungkook let's go of my head, and I look at where the voice came from.... Hoseok?

Wait I'm Hoseok's mate too? Oh great.

 "Well Taehyung, who will you go with now?" He asks.

 " You. " I state. No way am I going to live with a cheater and someone who tried to force me into mating.

 "Ok let's go home." We walk out together , not looking back to see Jungkook fall to his knees in agony. Not any normal agony though. No, agony because the love of his life has the wrong idea and has left with someone who will only cause him more pain.

They were too far away to hear the faint whisper that left Jungkook's mouth "Hoseok turned me, slaughtered my first love and stole my true mate. All to get revenge. Haven't you gone far enough?"

AN: this chapter was shorter but I hope you still enjoyed!💜

Cass xx