Chapter 17

"Jungkook?"

" Yes sugar? "

"I love you "

Jungkook's pov

Did he just....say he loves me? What? Oh my god! What do I do? Do I say it back? Wait of course I do!

 "I love you too sugar." I say calmly, as I kiss his temple. 

He looks up at me smiling, a big box grin etched into his beautiful features. I can't help but stare, the grin I fell in love with, the eyes that are full with so much hope, and the love I truly needed, all in one person. My Taehyung.

We lock eyes, gazing at each other with so much love. I never thought I would be this lucky, my mate is breath taking and I'm the only one for him. He's my everything. My purpose in this hell I call life. He's the only one for me.

He finally speaks, and brakes the silence "Jungkook do you think we will be together forever?" He looks into my eyes, his brown orbs glistened with such care and devotion, that I never want to look away. I never want to see that care his eyes hold for me, disappear.

So I answer, knowing it's a lie, but not wanting to hurt the one i love "of could sugar. I love you too much to let you go." 

 His smile enlarged, taking up most of his face. Pure happiness radiated off him, only adding to the guilt I feel. The smile that could cute any illness, formed from a lie, a simple lie. A lie that will haunt me for all of eternity.

It truly felt horrible, knowing I just lied to my one and only. I know we won't be together forever, it isn't ment to be that way for us. However, I couldn't tell him that. I couldn't break his heart. 

I couldn't mark him. Not properly.

I'm sorry Taehyung. I'm so sorry sugar, but she awaits.

AN: hey guys, sorry it's so short! How did you like the update? Please comment or vote, even though you don't have to. I hope you liked it, have a good day. Also it's not proof read so sorry if there is any mistakes!

Cass xx