Chapter 6

This chapter is for Vkookiepotato1738 it's her birthday and she's a good friend so I'm doing this chapter just for her.❤

Taehyung's pov 

I blushed after what he said. Did he really think I was beautiful? Oh course not, he's probably just saying that so he gains my trust or something. How stupid does he think I am? I'm not going to fall for some sweet talk, even if he is super cute and always looks amazing in a suit.

We had already arrived in the room by the time I snapped out of my thoughts. He placed me down, nicely on the bed and went into a little room attached to the one I was in. I never noticed the door while I stayed in the room, but I didn't really have a good look around.

He walked back out of the little closet holding a burgundy pinstriped shirt, along with a black cardigan, black skinny jeans and a red cute hat to go with it.

He turned around and waited for me to get dressed. "A-all done." I stuttered. He turned around and looked me up and down.

 "Wow you look better then I thought. " he said and licked his plump bottom lip "you look like a God...Just wow....." 

 He stared at me for a little while longer, as I just stood there in silence not knowing what to say.  He came and say next to me, I flinched as he went to touch me cheek.

"Hey sugar don't flinch, I'm not gonna hurt you." He said in a reassuring manner, and to be honest I believed him. "Hey I have an idea sugar, would you like to watch a movie with me?" He asked, looking dead in my eyes.

 I didn't really want to watch a movie with a monster who kidnapped me but well what choice do I have. I need to gain his trust if I ever want to leave. The only way to gain his trust though is to act nice and do what he asked, so with this in mind I nodded.

He smiled at me, showing his stunning white teeth. I noticed he had two prominent front teeth, making him look like a bunny. However, I also noticed his stainless, sharp fangs, that have once sunk into my precious skin.

He took no notice in me staring at his smile and instead lifted me up, without a hint of struggle. He carried me all the way down stairs and into a room that kinda reminded me of a cinema.

 "So what movie sugar?" He asks looking at a big shelf full of them.

 " C-can we watch Hell Boy? "I ask, looking at him hopefully. 

" Anything for you sugar. " he says cheerfully.

He puts the disc in and the movie begins. He sits on the comfy sofa with me and leans in close. 

It's gonna be a long movie.

AN: sorry this was so bad and nothing much really happened but I didn't know what to put and so just went with whatever my strange thoughts told me to write. 

Cass xx