Chapter 11

"Will you stay with me forever?"

Taehyung's pov

I didn't know what to say.

I look at Jungkook, he looks so vulnerable. His big brown eyes twinkle with a sense of worry. His lips are slightly trembling, with anticipation, and he's figiting with his fingers. 

He looks so insecure. So easy to hurt. So beautiful.

I look into his eyes, the eyes that once scared me, the eyes saw my wounds and tended to them. I spoke " I will stay with you on one condition. "He looks utterly confused but nods anyway. "I want to be able to walk around the house, as i please." I say, with a little more conference then I have ever spoken to him with.

 He looks to be thinking. "I guess I can allow that." He said "I should learn to trust you, if your really going to stay with me." 

I carry on with my small list, " I also want you to take me on at least one date every month. I will not be trapped in the house all my life. " 

He takes a little bit longer to think this request over. " only if you promise never to run away and stay by side the whole time we are there. " 

I nod, they were reasonable answers, ones I wanted from him, so I guess now all I have to do is say yes. 

"Ok then I promise to say forever." 

He shot up, turned to me "seriously?" I nodded . He looked so unbelievably happy. His whole face changed. His big doe eyes, where now reduced to just slits,his eyes now formed a little crescent shape. His nose scrunched up slightly. His smile. His smile was what changed the most. His lips were pulled back as far as they could possibly go,making his gums and teeth viable, and it was only then I noticed, how absolutely adorable his little bunny teeth were. His two prominent front teeth, made him look like a cute little bunny rabbit, and honestly he was so immensely beautiful.

I love the fact that he looks so happy in this moment. I really wish I had a camera, just to capture that smile. I wish I could capture his whole reaction, it was so cute. 

He sits back down, after doing a hilarious victory dance, and takes my hands in his. "You won't believe how happy that makes me feel." He says , still smiling "You are everything I've always wanted, and you're here." He giggles. 

The rest of the day consisted of Jungkook telling me I'm his everything every ten minutes , is watching movies and us laying in bed, side by side. Happy.

AN: hey little morning chapter. It's not proof read so there is probably some mistakes. Thanks to all of you who read this. 

Please leave a comment or vote. 

Cass xx