Prologue

It was dark.

 It was cold.  

The moonlight from the little window gave a full glow, but it wasn't enough to see him coming.

 "Hey baby" He said, his voice laced with poison and hatred yet it was still so calming and sweet. 

 "P-please dont, P-please I'm b-begging you please d-don't I can't t-take anymore" I tried to shout at the monster before me but nothing but a whisper came out.

 " Aww you want me to stop? " I nodded " Well tough. "And with that he harshly grabbed my neck and tilted my head to the side.

He came closer to my neck. His nose just barely brushing against it "mine" he said as he licked a strip from my collar bone to the bottom of my ear " all mine " he said one last time as he sunk his pearly white, sharp teeth into my jugular.

I wanted to scream from the pain. I wanted to throw him off me and run as far as I could. I wanted to go back to the night it all happened and redo the whole day, but I can't . I can't do any of that, I'm to weak to throw him off or run. I can't turn back time, and my own voice was betraying me and refusing to scream.

So I stay still and hope for him to stop, but he doesn't. He keeps on going. He's going to drink all of it. All of my blood, but that's ok, I'm ok with that. I'm ready to die, to leave this hell I've been stuck in. 

And as I thought those words the room gets darker and I start to see black. He detached himself from my neck. "I'm sorry my love" he says in a hushed voice, as I completely black out. 

AN: this is just a prologue so if anyone actually wants this as a full book please leave a comment and I will try and make it a full book for you.

Cass xx