Chapter 23

"You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you, sometimes."

~SOMEONE's

We are approaching our friends and I saw him...

Looking at Lorenzo. His eyes are full of questions. I sat across Nayeon eonni with my eyes still nailed on him.

Kim Taehyung.

I am crazy, almost daydreaming about this guy when my phone vibrated pulling me to reality. I just simply turned my attention to my phone.

~TAEHYUNG's

There is something wrong. Jihyo looks uncomfortable. I saw her with Lorenzo, they are talking. They look so sweet.

As soon as they approach us, I was eyeing Lorenzo. Their smiles. I don't know what's wrong but,

I shifted my eyes on her. Her beauiful eyes, her nose that she loves to crinkle. I can't tell how hard I've fallen inlove with her and for how long. All I know is that, I don't want to ruin this moment so I'll remain quiet.

How can I get you to see me?

When you have someone else.

"Are you alright?" Nayeon asked me.

"Ah! Yes. I'm alright I was just thinking of something." I said.

"I know what's bothering you. Don't think too much. Just be happy for her... for them. Okay?" She said.

"As if I have a choice." I said then faked a smile then she pats my back.

"Sir, Ma'am. Can you please tell us how did you find Jihyo?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Well, our daughter, Adriana was hospitalised because of a mild accident she had here at home. It happened that Jihyo was in the ICU and we saw her. Her resemblance to our late daughter. I asked the doctors about her but they said that there was no proper information about her. Even an Identification Card. They said that all they know is Jihyo was caught in a car accident." He explained.

But there's almost no information coming in my mind. My brain isn't processing any information. The whole time I was just staring at her.

So innocent.
So pure.

"I tried asking if she has any guardians and the doctors said that she doesn't have any visitors so they assumed that she has no guardian. So, I told them that we will take care of her." He added.

"Wow. You're so cool!" Hoseok hyung exclaims.

"Ayy! Papa is not! He has no jams." Adriana said.

"Correct." Lorenzo agrees.

"How did you got here Lorenzo?" Jungkook asks.

"Well. My grandparents used to work for Signore's Parents, Adriana's grandparents. My family works for them in exchange for home and education." Lorenzo explained.

"Lorenzo! Don't say that. You are family to us. You and your family are our family." Jihyo's adoptive father said.

"Ay! Grazie Signore!" Lorenzo shyly scratches his nape.