CHAPTER 6

"The more you hide your feelings, the more they show. The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow."

~HER

I didn't lose my scholarship, but I lose a person that is important for me. I lose the person I love. He chose to walk away. I don't have the guts to tell him what I truly feel.

"You'll not follow him?" Baek A Yeon eonni, I mean the dean said.

"Come on Jihyo! I know you like him." She added, and I just smile at her. Bitterly.

After some talk, I got out of the office and walk back to our classroom. As I walk I was thinking about what Baek A Yeon eonni said.

"You'll never know how important he is until he's not there for you anymore."

As I look from the window of our classroom, I noticed that he wasn't there. Jungkook was not there.

Jeongyeon, Nayeon and the others saw me and smiles widely at me.

"Jungkook?" I asked mouthing his name. They shook their heads.

My phone vibrates, and I immediately look at it. A message from Jeongyeon.

From: Jeongyeon

14:00

I thought he followed you earlier?

I think of where he could be. I automatically run looking for him.

I tried looking for him at the cafeteria, but he wasn't there. I also tried at the clinic but again, there is no Jungkook there. Same as with the library, there is no sign of Jungkook.

I wonder where he is right now.

My eyes widen at my idea. I think I know where he is. I walk straight to the school's garden.

I wasn't wrong he is there sitting at our usual spot.

He was quiet until he looks up at the sky.

"Is this what destiny's bringing to me?!" He yelled

"Why are you doing this to me?! Why are you hurting me this bad?!" He added still yelling almost but not at the top of his lungs. He hugs his knees and cry.

I feel guilty for not telling him how I truly feel. I walk towards him.

"Yah?! What are you thinking?!" I started. He looks up at me.

"Walking away from me? Do you think that will keep me safe?! After telling me that you are superman and when I call your name you'll be there?! Yah! I called your name many times earlier, but you didn't arrive." I said like I was upset. He stood up and look at me.

I look at him as well and wipes his tears with my handkerchief and smiled at him.

"Do you think walking away from me would end all of this?" I softly asked. He nodded to answer me.

"Don't you think that it will be harder for me if the person I love wouldn't be beside me?" I asked him again, softly and calm.

His head was bowed down until what I've said sunk in him.

"Yah! Did you say? D-did you just say?" He asked me back.

"What did I say?" I ask acting innocent.

"Yah! Did you just say that?" He said. I turned around and start walking.

"I will not repeat what I said." I said and look back at him.

He walks fast to walk beside me. I smiled as he reached my side, he is kind, gentle and sweet. I look at him and he's still thinking about what I've said earlier. I giggle softly. He looks shocked. He is not Jungkook anymore I would likely call him Jungshook because of how he looks.