CHAPTER 14

"It's hard to pretend to be friends with someone special, when everytime you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have."

~NAYEON's

It's been a week since Jungkook woke up and since Suga and I got back together. Days passed by so fast but, we still don't have any clue where Jihyo is.

"Noona." He called me. I turned around and see him there sitting on a wheelchair.

"Jungkook." I simply called his name as my reply.

"Any information? About... Jihyo." He asked. I seriously don't know what to say. I don't want him to be disappointed but...

"No information yet but, don't worry. We're still doing our best so, just focus on your therapy. Get well very soon so you can help us as well." I honestly told him.

I saw him being quiet. I think he's gathering his self-up.

He stirs the wheel of his wheelchair and started moving.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'll just roam around. See what this hospital looks like." He answered.

"You want me to go with you? Or I'll call Suga if you want." I asked him.

"No, no. There's no need. I can manage." He answered without hesitation.

"Be careful." I reminded him before he goes.

~JUNGKOOK's

It's been a week. My love Where are you?

"Day 7. My love, it's been 7 days since I woke up. Here I am, roaming around in the hospital. Nothing's changed. My heart and mind are still with you. I'm hoping to find you soon. I want to be with you and never let you go." I mentally said. Hoping that one of these days, I could tell her how much I miss her.

I'm looking around. Trying to shed some light.

Until I stop, so suddenly. There's a girl standing in front of me. With her hand signaling me to stop then suddenly offers a hand shake.

I don't know why but my lips started to form a curve.

"I'm Lee Ji Eun." She said.

"I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." I simply said.

I started to stir the wheels of my wheelchair, with her beside me, until we got to an empty hallway.

"How long have you been here?" I asked her to break the silence.

"I've been here for a year and a half. I see you've been here for a year." She said. Is she looking at my room every single year?

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Ah... well you see..." she's stuttering.

"Are you checking my room every day?" I asked her straight to the point and without any hesitation.

She nodded. Her cheeks were as red as tomatoes. She's cute.

"Jungkook?" I turned my head to see who was there and saw Chaeyoung and Sana.

I smiled at them, but they suddenly go away. What's with them?

"I think I must go." I said to Ji Eun and hid her goodbye.

"Wait..." I heard her say but I didn't look back. I must go back to my room.

~SANA's