CHAPTER 3

"By protecting you, I'm protecting myself."

~HIS

I let her cry in my shoulder. Tons of tears are now streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry." She said, still sobbing.

"Sorry for what?" I asked her. Curiously, I wasn't even aware of her reason.

"You're drenched because of me." She simply said, this time without sobbing.

I smiled at how shallow her reason is to apologize like that. I pulled her again and hug her. This is the first time my heart beats this fast.

"Thank you." I started. "Thank you for being here. For meeting you. For hitting me. For worrying about me. Thank you. Thank you for being a lot of my firsts." I added.

I break the hug and look at her eyes then smile. She looks a bit confused, but she seems alright.

"You're the first person that I dragged. You're the first person to hit me. The first person that I was eager to find. The first person to not stutter in front of me, well, aside from my friends. The first person who worried about me. The first person who made me worried. The first person who makes my heart beat this fast." I said and immediately looks away from her. I let my eyes roam inside the clinic then I look down. I just state at the floor.

"The first person whom I fell in love at first sight." I simply tell her.

Her huge eyes open wider and I find it cute. I smiled at her and scratch my nape. I don't know why but, all of this is making me shy.

"Thank you." She said for the first time after I confessed. With a smile on her face.

"For?" I asked.

"For dragging me. For not getting mad when I hit you. For finding me. For worrying about me." She said. She thanked me for all my first times.

"For liking me." She said lastly, then smiled at me. That unique and genuine smile she has. I want to see that every morning when I wake up.

After a few words, we stand up I got out and wait for her outside the clinic. It is a relieve that she's in good condition now. She's strong and a fighter.

"Let's go." She said as soon as she got out of the clinic. I nod as a reply and walk beside her.

We were at the second floor of our schools building when she suddenly stops walking. I walk a few steps from her as I was expecting that she'll be beside me again in a few.

"Thank you Jeon Jungkook." She thanked me again. I automatically stop walking and turn around. I see her smiling at me like nothing happened to her. I raised my eyebrows as a reply.

"Thank you for the crying and hugging session earlier." She stated. Slowly and softly, then start walking towards me.

She's few steps away from me. She's walking with full of energy.

"I'll always be here." I said with a loud voice. It's nice that there are no classes here on the second floor.

"FOR YOU." I added and smiled.

I run towards her and grab her wrist. We run our way to the classroom. As we run the bell rung sign that it is time for lunch break. As soon as we get inside the classroom. Jihyo's friends gather around her.

"Are you alright now?" I heard Nayeon noona asked.

"Aren't you hurt?" Jeongyeon noona followed.

"Who did this?!" The three Japanese, Mina noona, Momo noona and Sana noona asked.

She can't answer them because they asked them all at one time. I giggled at how they act.