CHAPTER 7

"We spent one whole day together and all I could think was what it would be like to spend all our whole days, forever."

-Leo Christopher

~HIS

She is the typical country girl I've met on the first day of school, I fell inlove with at the first sight and the girl I'm courting now. I couldn't be happier.

"JK?" Our butler called from the other side of the door.
"Yes? The door is open." I calm myself and responded. He slowly opened the door and walks in.
"Madam and Sir wants to have a conversation with you for a while." He said.
"Mom and Dad are back?!" I asked, and he nodded. You could tell that I was surprised because of my tone.

I quickly stood up and hurriedly go to dad's office. I knocked three times and excitedly opened the door.

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled in excitement and hugged them both.
"Son you look happy?" Dad asked me. The smile on my face didn't fade.

"I'm courting someone." I started.

"She is from the country side, on Gyeongju-si. She is one of our scholars in school. She is kind, sweet, caring, pretty and smart." I explained.

"She's like an angel." I ended.

"Why don't you bring her here next time?" Mom asked with a wide smile on her face.
"Yeah. We want to meet her." Dad added.
"Sure! I'll bring her next time, with our friends of course." I answered.

Dad handed me a paper bag, I looked inside it to see what's in it. I didn't grow up as a spoiled child, I just take whatever they give me but never asked them for more. They taught me how to be contented with what I have.

My parents are great people, they are close to our employees and never lets them down. They have pursued their dream since they were kids. Yes, they are childhood bestfriends and sweet hearts. I've always adored their love story hoping that one day I'll find my one and only, and I think I've already found her.

After some catching ups between me and my parents, I got back to my room and lie down on my bed I checked my phone and saw tons of messages from a group chat. It is a new group chat and it was named '16 MUSKETEERS.' All my friends are there Jihyo's group and mine.

"Hi!" I sent.
"Oh! Hello!!!" She replied she seems very energetic.

Everyone on the group chat suddenly becomes noisy. I can't help but to smile, an idea suddenly pops on my head.

"Park Jihyo?" I sent. I wasn't even sure on what I am doing right now.
"Yes, Jeon Jungkook? 😂" She replied with a laughing emoji.

I was about to reply but I deleted it. Once again, the group chat becomes noisy just because we called each other by messages.

There's no point on replying, I checked the members and saw that only us boys were online which means, she signed out, anyways it's already late she might be tired with all the problems she faced at school.

It's almost midnight but I'm still awake, seems like sleep isn't here to visit me. Midnight thoughts suddenly flows in my mind.

'Tis amazing how Jihyo was once just a stranger to me, and suddenly she means the world to me.

Aish! I'm missing her right now! Well, there is not a single moment in the whole day when I don't miss her. Even if I'm with her, I miss her. Haaaaaa! Park Jihyo! You're making me crazy!

I was in the midst of thinking when my phone vibrated.

I immediately check it out and...

LINE
Park Jihyo added you
00:40 am