CHAPTER 12

"If two people truly want to be together, they will find a way to make it work."

~HIS

"The question is, where should we start?" I immediately turned my head and see these six boys standing on with the door closed behind them.

I knew these boys will never leave.

"Hyung, did you hear everything?" I asked.

"Yep. From the beginning 'til the end." Taehyung hyung answered.

"You really don't have a plan of telling us?" Suga hyung asked.

"No. No. I wasn't planning of telling the girls yet but, these two insisted to stay." I said.

"We can't trust anyone, for now, it's just the nine of us." I added.

They sat on the couch inside my bedroom and talk about some things, while I let my eyes look at the window.

"What a very captivating view." I mentally said.

"This may be better if Jihyo is here." I whispered but, I know our friends heard it.

"This must be better with you. My Love." I added as if I am crazy, I can feel our friends' gazes burning my skin.

"This would be better if she's here. Right? Everything would be better." I said then turn around and look at them to meet their gazes.

In an instant, tears are filling my eyes and I let them fall. This is the feeling that I just can't hide right now.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon noona walk towards me and pulled me for a hug. A comforting one, the hug that they give Jihyo when she's worrying. Suddenly I felt that the boys are in as well.

I feel secure with them around me. Nayeon noona, Jeongyeon noona, my hyungs and the others.

"Thank you noonas, hyungs, for being here all this time." I told them as I wipe my tears off.

"Yah! Don't be such a cry baby!" Hoseok hyung said as he pats my head.

"By the way. JK. The doctor said that you won't be able to walk for now. Okay? Don't force yourself to walk." Jin hyung said.

"Yes. You'll be attending some sessions of therapy for walking. You were asleep for a year so the doctor advices you to have therapy, so you can walk again." Rap mon hyung explained.

"Okay." I shortly answered. I lie down on my bed again, and here I am staring at the ceiling.

I can't help but remember my love. Jihyo. How did it all end in one snap? Why does it have to be you? Why does it have to be us? Questions are running on to my head.

"Jungkook. You need to rest. Gather yourself up so we could look for Jihyo in no time." Out of nowhere Suga hyung said. He's right. I must gather myself up for myself. For Jihyo.

"Hyung you rest as well. You're going to help me finding her." I told him, and he replied with a flash of a cool smirk.

"Ne! Ne!" He answered with okay-I-don't-have-a-choice tone. I can't help but to smile, among our group he is the hyung that has this cold aura but has a warm heart.

He sat down beside Nayeon noona who is sitting next to Jeongyeon noona. All of them are talking but, I choose not to listen. I stare at the window and once more reminisce.

That day, that day when you told me you love me. My love my heart was filled with nothing but joy. When you hugged me, I thought I was on cloud 9. My love why did you have to leave me?