CHAPTER 20

"It's hard to pretend to be friends with someone special, when everytime you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have."

~JUNGKOOK's

"Jungkook." We quickly look at her when we heard her call my name.

"Jungkook." Once again, she called my name. This time I approached her and held her hand.

"Jungkook!" She bawled then sit on the hospital bed. She's panting; catching her breath.

"Hey. I'm here love." I said then caress her hair. She hugged me tight and I can feel her sobbing.

"Love, what happened?" I asked, and she just shook her head.

"Come on tell me." I said but she's determined to not break the hug.

"We'll leave you for a while. I'll tell the driver to get the van at home." Her dad said then leave with the others.

"Don't leave me." She finally found the courage to speak.

"Shouldn't I be the one to tell you that?" I joked then giggled.

"Kidding aside. What happened Love?" I asked again.

"I had a dream. You left me." She said without breaking the hug.

"Am I not a stranger to you anymore?" I asked.

"Why did you ask?" She asked me back.

"You're really not letting go?" I asked her again.

"No. I just want to do this. I want to make most out it of this time. We were in a great distance for 2 years. I know it was hard for you. I'm sorry." She said. Again. Her apologies.

"Aigoo! Love. Stop saying sorry. I missed you. I love you. I love you. I love you." I said as I tighten my hug. I want her to feel that she'll be safe. Always.

"Let's go?" We broke the hug and see that Nayeon noona and Jeongyeon noona were there.

Jihyo stood up and I held her hand as we walk on the hallway; when we got out, we rode a van together with our friends.

"Lorenzo? Where's mama and papa?" She asked.

"They are on their way home as well. Lucas is driving for them." The driver answered.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Lorenzo meet my friends. Guys this is Lorenzo. He is one of those who took care of me when I was in comatose and even now." She said.

"It's nice to meet you." I said. He took a glimpse of me from the mirror and smiled at me, so I did the same thing.

After some time, we entered a huge gate. I remembered how Jihyo reacted when she saw our huge gate, 2 years ago.

We are heading to a very big house. I mean mansion. Wow!

When we arrived, we got off the car and climb these stairs to reach the front door.

"Good afternoon Signorina." A maid greets her.

"Good afternoon." She sweetly said.

When we entered the mansion, we were shocked by how many maids they have I am seeing about twelve maids.

"Caterina. I mean... Jihyo. Bring them upstairs to their room." Her dad said.

"Okay papa. Grazie." She said with a big smile.

She leads the way upstairs and lead each on their rooms but of course by pair based on who is with who in the house. So, roommates are. Jin hyung and Jeongyeon noona, Suga hyung and Nayeon noona, Hobi hyung and Momo noona, Rap mon hyung and Chaeng, Jimin hyung and Mina, Taehyungie hyung and Sana noona, Dahyun and Tzuyu.

She opens a door at the end of the hallway and we entered the room.

"Wow. As always, you're very organized." I said.

I let my eyes roam and scan her room and realize one thing.

"Are we going to sleep in one bed?" I asked.

"Oh yes! We are not sleeping here." She said with a bit of hesitation.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Why?" She asked.

"I honestly want to sleep beside you. Put you in my arms every night. Hug you tight when we sleep." I said.

I heard a giggle and look at her just to see her smiling from ear to ear.

"Why are you smiling?"

~JIHYO's  

I approach him while smiling widely. As soon as I reach the spot where I am at the right distance from him. Neither far, nor near.

I just stared at him then, hugged him.

"You're not a stranger to me anymore." I started.

"I felt like you have the most special spot in here." I said as I point on my chest.

I felt him hug me back then kissed me on my head.

"Yah! Love birds!" Suga called from the door.

We broke the hug then smiled at him.

"Let's go I'll show you the feild." I said then walk past them. I felt my cheeks becoming hotter.

"Jihyo!"

~MINA's      

"Jihyo!" Sana eonni called her and as expected she was surprised

"You scared me." She said then smile bubbly.

"Let's go check the others." I said then walked on the elegant hallway of this mansion.

I let my eyes roam and see a picture of a beautiful girl, she looks a bit like Jihyo, but nah. Her eyes are smaller, and she's tanned while Jihyo isn't.

"Jihyo? Who is she?" I stopped in front of the picture then asked.

"Ah... she's Lucia. The eldest daughter. She passed away when she was 14." She said.

"She's pretty." Jungkook said. We turned around and saw the others behind us.

"She looks like you, but your eyes are smaller." He told Jihyo.

"Plus, she's tanned." He added.

"Exactly." Jeongyeon agreed.

"Let's go I'll show you the field and the cellar." Jihyo said then smiled.

As soon as we got out of their house a guy approached us. He was the guy earlier; Lorenzo? If I remember it right.

"Are you going to show them the cellar?" He asked Jihyo.

"Si. I want to show them how we preserve our wines." Jihyo answered then we started walking.

It's a wide field. I think it's the widest I've seen.

"Jihyo. It's beautiful here!" Jimin said.

Jimin.

Yes. Jimin. Park Jimin. Is there a chance for you to see me as Mina and not just as friend?

It's been like this ever since we've met. I fell in love at first sight. He isn't handsome but the fact that he is kind and sweet. Jimin when will you let your eyes land on me?

Will I ever get the chance when it seems like you only have your eyes on Jeongyeon?

"Jimin."

____________________________________
CHAPTER 20

I'm sorry it took so long guys.
Peace & Love 🌻

JK x JH ♥️