CHAPTER 8

"Falling inlove was never planned. Until one day... You'll wake up loving him so much."

~HER

"You're a great singer my love." He said and kissed my forehead.

I see our friends got out of the room. For a moment I feel like the whole world has stop. My heart skips a beat. I don't know what's happening after he said that.

He is sweet and caring. He's a person whom I don't want to let go. I want to be with him every minute of the day.

"Hey. You alright?" He pulled me back to reality.
"Huh? What are you saying?" I asked it's not that I didn't hear it but hearing him say it again is making my day complete.

"I said, you're a great singer." He repeated.

"My love." He added and pat my head.

He smiles at me. This smile is not the common smile he makes. This one's unique.

I look at him for a while then hugged him.

"Yah! Why? Is there a problem?" He asked me, and I answered by shaking my head.

There is no problem, really, it's just that I want to feel this moment with him. I don't want to let go.

I felt him hugging me back. Tightly.

He was about to break the hug, but I pull him still.

"Can we stay like this?" I asked.

"For a while." I added.

"Okay let's stay like this." He said and hugged me again.

After some time, we break the hug and he looks at me. I just bowed down. What I did was embarrassing.

"Hey. Is there a problem?" He asked for the second time and again I shook my head.

"Come on, you know you can tell me." He said. I lift my head a little and meet his eyes.

"There's no problem, it's just that..." I started.
"It's just that?" He asked.
"I don't know. All of these is new to me. This feeling. You're the only one who makes me feel this way." I said.
"Why? What am I making you feel?" He asked.
"You're making me crazy. You're giving me a whole damn zoo in my stomach. You're making me feel special. Especially when you are calling me..." I pause I don't know how to say it.

"When I'm calling you My Love?" He asked straight to the point. I nodded as an answer.

"Listen to me. If I'm making you crazy, I want to let you know that you make me insane. If I send your stomach the whole damn zoo, then what are you sending in mine. If I'm making you feel special, then I won't stop. You're worthy to be treated special my love." He explained.

Those words. All of those makes me feel like I'm floating in the air.

He pulls me and hugs me then kisses my forehead. I hug him back. I am letting myself feel this moment.

"But seriously. You sing really great." He said. I break the hug and smile at him.
"Happy?" I asked.
"Happiest." He answered.

We were in the midst of laughing when...

"Ehem?! Can we come in LOVE BIRDS?!" Momo asked. I signed them with my hand like I was telling them to come over.

As they seat on their respective seats, Jungkook holds my hand and kissed it.

Eh? Is he for real? This is just too much.

"Oh! By the way guys. Mom and dad told me to bring Jihyo at home and I told them that I'll bring my friends as well." He said.