CHAPTER 11

"I will always care for you, even if we're not together and even if we're far, far away from each other."

~HIS

I slowly open my eyes, it feels like I slept for so long. I can't move my legs.

I let my eyes roam around and see that everything is white. Am I dead?

Jihyo. Where's Jihyo?

"JK." My mom called me panicking.
"Mom." I slowly said.

"Jungkook!" I heard Jimin hyung called me. He approached me with the others.

"Can you elevate the upper part of the bed? My back is a bit hurting." My mom quickly did it for me.

"Ahh. Aigoo... Hyung. Jihyo. Where's Jihyo?" I asked having a hard time.

"Jungkook how are you?" He asked me back.

"Hyung where's Jihyo?" I asked again.

"Jungkook how do you feel?" Jin hyung is the one who replied this time.

"Hyung! Noona! Where's Jihyo?" I' m losing my temper. No one's answering my question.

"Jungkook... She's gone." Jeongyeon noona said with tears escaping from her eyes.

"What? Who's gone? And can someone please tell me where Jihyo is?" I asked again.

"Jihyo is gone." Suga hyung said without looking at me.

Okay. That joke wasn't funny I mean it.

"Hyung what are you saying? It's not funny." I said.

"That's the truth Jungkook. She's gone. The car you drove exploded. Someone has saved you. They said they tried to save Jihyo as well, but she got stuck. Her body was found. But, it was burnt." Nayeon noona explained.

Nothing's sinking in me. This can't be.

"What is the date today?" I asked. I'm trying my best to stay calm.

"It's August 19, 2014 exactly a year after the accident." Jin hyung answered me.

"No. No. This isn't real. None of these is real. No!" I bawled and just like then, my tears ran down my face.

No. This is just a dream. This can't be.

"Leave me alone." I said while crying but, no one followed as I said just like they didn't hear anything.

"Leave me alone!" I bawled.

All of them got out of the room and I was left there. Crying and being puzzled. Seems like my mind and body doesn't want to process that information.

I forced myself to sit down. Even though my body is still aching.

"No. I don't believe your dead." I mumbled to myself.

"You can't be dead. You smiled at me, hugged me, told me how much you love me. Jihyo, I can't." I said talking to myself.

"It's okay. Everything's fine. Everything is fine." I told myself as I heave a sigh, with tears, consistently running down my face.

"She's not dead. I know she isn't." I added.

They told me that she's gone but my guts are telling me she isn't.

I've seen her. She was just unconscious, but I know she was alive back then.

"Why is this happening?" I asked myself.

"Ah!" I cried I'm in pain. Physically and emotionally.

Jin hyung quickly opened the door and run to me.

"Jungkook. Be strong! You have to be strong!" He said then hugged me. I know that the others are there as well, I can feel their eyes on me.

"Hyung how can I?" I asked him.

"I'm torn between pain and agony." I gently said.

"We too are torn between pain and agony, but we are choosing to be strong for you." Nayeon noona said.

"I don't believe she's dead." I told them breaking Jin hyung's hug.

"How? We saw her body." Jimin hyung asked.

"You saw her body. Burnt." I started.
"Are you sure it was her?" I added.

My question just sunk in my mind. There really is a big possibility that she's not dead.

"Maybe. Just maybe. She's not the person that's in the car." Jeongyeon noona utter.

"I saw her. She was just unconscious but she's alive that time." I told them.

"If that's the case then, what should we do?" Chaeyoung asked.

"We have to find her." I calmly said wiping my tears.

Something's not right. I believe something's not right.

She must be the one who is easier to save between the two of us. How come they weren't able to save her?

Something's wrong.

But I can't tell them for now, I'll be observing them but not tell them yet.

They left me but Nayeon noona and Jeongyeon noona insisted to stay.

"Spill it." Nayeon noona said as soon as she closed the door behind her.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on! We know something's bothering you." Nayeon noona answered.

"I agree. It's written on your face." Jeongyeon noona said.

"I'll tell you this since she is your bestfriend. But never tell anyone. Okay?" I told them. They nod at me sign that they'll do what I told them.

"Well, I believe something's wrong here. How did they save me when Jihyo is in the safer position? Between the two of us Jihyo's seat is safer than my seat. If you'll look at it Jihyo must be the one who was saved and not me." I told them.

Their eyes were opening wider like they are saying that what I'm saying is right.

"If that's the case then should we test and see if that really is Jihyo?" Jeongyeon noona asked without hesitation.

"Wait. You saw her body, right?" I asked them, and they nod.

"Then did you see the necklace?" I asked them.

"What necklace?" They asked in unison.

"Before I called her name and lost my consciousness I put a special necklace on her." I explained.

"There's no necklace found there, all things that were recovered, were given to us even though some of them were burnt, they were still given to us." Jeongyeon noona told me.

"Aish! This whole thing would've killed me if those ideas hasn't come into my mind." I uttered nearly mad but not.

I am just disappointed.

I woke up hearing that the girl I love is dead. What could be more disappointing?

"We'll help you find the truth and Jihyo, if you believe that she's alive then, we're with you." Nayeon noona said and a nod coming from Jeongyeon noona.

"The question is, where should we start?"

____________________________________
Chapter 11 Updated!!!
♥️♥️♥️

JK x JH