CHAPTER 2

"Friends make the world beautiful."

~JIHYO's

I was introduced to the whole group of boys. I was relieved that he didn't got mad when I hit him. Jungkook and his friends are very kind, and they are our friends as well.

We sat on a vacant place in the cafeteria as soon as we got our foods. It was not hot nor too cold on that spot.

"Jihyo. Me and Jeongyeon will come with you at the inn you're staying we will grab your things then you'll live with the eight of us." Nayeon explained.
"Yeah! Us three are roommates." Jeongyeon added.

"We are glad to see all of you happy!" Taehyung said we looked at him and give him smile.
"Thanks Taehyung oppa!" Sana thanked him. Japanese are polite.

I was sitting between Nayeon and Jeongyeon and Jungkook is in front of me from the other side of the table. He was talking to his hyungs when I looked at him I let my eyes scan his face down to his hand. Oh wait! He got bruises.

"Hey! Jungkook. What happened? You have bruises in your hand." I worriedly asked then quickly grabbed his left hand.
"It's nothing." He calmly answered, took his hand then plastered a smile.

An awkward atmosphere filled our table.

"Ah! Classes will soon resume let's go." Jungkook said to break the silence.

He automatically stood up and immediately walk. Without even waiting for us.

For a moment, I frowned but I suddenly smiled without any reason.

I walked between Jeongyeon and Nayeon who were clinging in my arms. I really missed this two. It's been 3 years since I last saw them. I was just able to see both in video calls.

"Yah! Jihyo, I really missed you." Nayeon said then hugged me as soon as we enter the room.
"Awww I missed the both of you too." I replied with a wide smile plastered in my face.
"I didn't miss you. Hahaha" Jeongyeon joked. Then joined the hug. Three of us giggled as soon as she joined.

"I'll just go to the ladies' room." I said the broke the hug.
"Want us to come with you?" Sana asked.
"No need. Thanks." I immediately answered then walk.

As I walk I got the chance to observe and let my eyes roam. From the rooms to the beautiful scenery.

As I go inside the ladies' room, four girls from our class were also there.

"Hi. I'm Jihyo. We are from the same class remember?" I told them.
"Who cares?" One of the girls answered me. I think her name is Lisa.
"No one even asked you." Another girl answered. She's Rose.

I bowed down and make my way to a cubicle, but before I could come in they blocked my way.

"And where do you think you're going?" Lisa asked me.
"We're not yet done talking." She added and pulled my hair.

"Rose. What do you want to do with this girl?" Jennie asked. With a grin on her face.

Rose raised her right hand as if she's telling them to stop. For a second I thought that she is different from her friends, but she pulled me back to reality when she slaps me. My cheek felt hot for a minute and my eyes got watery.

"You're a leech." She calmly said but her eyes were full of anger.
"W-what?" I stuttered.
"Hanging around with JK? Sitting in front of him in the class? Sitting with him at the cafeteria? What's next?! Huh?!" She bellowed. She's scaring the hell out of me.

She grabbed my hair then led me to the sink. She turned the faucet on and let it run until the sink is half full, then doused me into it. Her other friends, grabbed a pail of water from a cubicle that they poured in me, then left me.