CHAPTER 13

"You had a way about you that made me believe in magic; I fell for your slight of hand and got lost in every illusion."

-Jessica Katoff

~Jeongyeon's

I opened my eyes and look around. I fell asleep.

"Where's Nayeon?" I whispered to myself.

I stand up and walk to the window and there! I saw her with Suga. I hope they are doing fine now. I miss those two not being awkward with each other.

Eversince they broke up, they've been like that. Awkward. Not even looking at each other.

I go back to my sit and look at the boys who are fast asleep. I look at them one by one until my eyes landed to Jimin.

His innocent and angelic face.

"Hey! Yoo Jeongyeon! What are you doing?!" I mentally yelled at myself.

I refrained from doing so. He might have caught me staring at him if I don't stop.

"It's okay. You can stare at me if you want to." I heard him said.

I point a finger on myself. Is he talking to me?

"Yes. I'm talking to you Yoo Jeongyeon." He said then he opened his eyes then smiled at me.

Our eyes met, I can feel my blood rushing to my cheeks, so I stand up and got out of Jungkook's room.

A sigh of relief escaped from me.

"Hey. Why did you leave me inside?" I almost jumped because of shock.

"Ah... I-I... am going to grab a coffee." I said.

"You should've told me. I could come with you." He told me. Park Jimin! Stop being so caring!

"Eh? No need I can manage." I answered. I am shy with him being around.

"Let's go." He said with a smile plastered on his face.

"Where are we going?" I puzzledly asked.

"Grab coffee." He answered me with a curious look.

"I thought you're going to grab a coffee?" He interrogatively added.

"Ah yeah let's go." I said leaving me without any choice. Aish!

He grabbed my wrist then dragged me. Aigoo are we this close?

~JIMIN's

I grabbed her wrist then dragged her to the nearest cafe to grab coffee we immediately ordered then sit on the spot near the glass.

I was looking on the road focusing. Should I tell her?

"What's bothering you Jimin?" She asked. Is she reading my mind?

"Ah well... about Jihyo." I started. She almost spilled her coffee.

"What about our Jihyo?" She asked.

"She is my cousin." I shortly said. I don't want anyone to know who I am in Jihyo's life and who I am in hers. It's not like were not good. Hell no! In fact, we're close but we chose not to tell them to avoid the awkwardness.

"Eh?" She uttered like her mind wasn't processing anything.

"How come we never know? Does the boys know this?" She asked. Hot seat but nah! I don't mind.

"Well, Jihyo and I doesn't really have a plan of telling all of you. The boys doesn't know this. Only you, me and Jihyo." I explained.

She slowly nodded. I could tell that she's still processing the information I just spilled.

I just look at her and I suddenly smiled without me knowing it.

"You're beautiful." The words that have escaped my mouth.

She looked at me in the state of shock then, my eyes widened when I realized what I've done.

"I am ah I ah..." I stuttered.

"I'm sorry." I finally said.

"Let's go back to the hospital." She calmly said. How come she's stay this calm?

We made our way back to Jungkook's room. To my surprise Nayeon and Suga hyung was standing in front of the door holding each other's hand.

"I see you two got back together eh?" I heard Jeongyeon said and saw her flash a chickee smile as she walked towards the two.

"Well, you see, it's something that must've been fixed before." Nayeon said while Suga hyung was just nodding beside her.

"Hey! You see, you have this habit of leaving me." I said as I approach the three of them.

"Did the two of you had a date?" Suga hyung asked and I looked at Jeongyeon whom I see, is blushing right now.

"Wha- eh- we ah just uhm... grab a coffee." I said since she can't speak because of her being shy.

I, too, was stuttering I can't even talk straight. I feel pressured with that question.

It's not like, I like her and it's not like I don't like her. It's me having a crush on her.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon goes into the room leaving me and Suga hyung outside.

"Too much stuttering? Do you like her?" He asked.

"What? Of course not." I said. "Don't say such joke." I added then laugh.

"Tch. You're trying to keep that from me? Really?" He said with his gummy smile plastered on his face.

Really now? He's trying to catch me with his questions.

"Ah hyung! You're funny really. I don't like her. No! I mean I like her but, as a friend. We're just friends hyung." I explained.

"My question was answerable by yes or no, but you've answered me with three short sentences. How come you don't like her when you're so in denial?" He said. Ha! This guy is savage.

"Alright. Hyung it's not like I like her. It's just me having a crush on her that's all." I admitted.

"That's the same. Pabo." He said with his famous poker face.

"It's different." I shortly said then get inside Jungkook's room and see that everyone is still fast asleep except for Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

I scanned the room for Jin hyung but he'd nowhere to be seen.

"Hyung. Where's Jin hyung?" I asked.

"The two of us just came in at the same time. Why are you asking me?" He answered me. Aish! I'm going crazy because of him.

"There he is." Jeongyeon said pointing to the door. I quickly turned my head and saw him.

"Hyung" I wisphered to avoid others from waking up.

"I bought food for everyone. I'm starving." He softly answered.

He immediately walks to the couch and put the foods on the table. He seemed to be a little cold.

I wonder why.

~SOMEONE's

I saw Jimin dragged her to the nearest cafe. Aish! Is this what I get for not telling her what I feel?

I wish I'm the one who's holding her. I wish I could be the one whom she's talking to.

I wish I could be the one.

I wish.

____________________________________
Chapter 13!

Peace and Love 🌻

JK  x JH ♥️