Chapter 22

"She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
-E. Leventhal

~JIHYO's

I made my way back to the house and walk straight to my room. I sit on the edge of my bed and stare at the window.

"Why is this happening?" I asked.

"Why does this have to happen to me? To us?" I added. It's as if someone will answer me.

"We'll get through this." I heard a voice behind me. It's Jungkook's.

I turned my head and saw him standing by the door just staring at me.

"I'm sorry. I should've understand you." He said as he walk towards me.

"No. No. I'm sorry. I should be the one wanting to go home but, I was the one who's making a mess out of this." I told him.

"It's just that, I don't know how to react with what happened. You know, we just met earlier plus, I heard that my biological parents died." I added.

"Love. Please think about it again." He said then pulled me for a hug.

I walk out of the room with Jungkook and meet our friends which are currently in Nayeon and Suga's room.

"Hi." I awkwardly said and they automatically smiled at me. Thise bright smiles.

"I just want to aplogise for what happened." I shyly said.

"It's just that–" I was immediately cut off by Jeongyeon.

"No need to explain Jihyo. Everything's fine. We're not mad. Okay?" She said.

"Okay." I smiled bitterly. Everyone hugged me.

It's getting late now all of us returned to our rooms. I let our friends take a shower to freshen up before we proceed downstairs for dinner.

The sun has set and the stars are already here. I was standing by the window and just stare again at the night sky.

I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I know who it is and I'm sure of it.

"Love." He said as he put his chin over my shoulder.

"Hm?" I answered.

"I missed you." He told me.

"So much." He added.

"And..."

"I love you."

"So much."

I don't know why but I felt a lot of butterflies in my stomach as he tells me how much he missed me and how much he loves me.

A smile just formed in my lips.

"Love birds? Let's go?" Jin from the other side of the door knocked.

"We're coming." I said as I tried walking to the door but, he held my wrist.

"Yes Mr. Bunny?" I asked.