Luke's Flower Child Part 2

Start from the beginning

The boy sleepily opened an eye. "Hm?"

"Hi there! I'm Ashton! Wanna be friends?"

The boy sat up and nodded. "What's my name?" Ashton smiled as Luke left to get some clothes for the boy. "What do you want it to be?"

The boy tilted his head to the side as he thought. "I like Louis. Pronounced Louie though."

Ashton clapped. "That's a cool name!" Louis blushed. "Thanks."

Luke returned and handed Louis some skinny jeans and a striped shirt. "Here you go."

"His name is Louis!" Ashton said proudly while Louis pulled on the clothes.

"He got a name already?"

Ashton nodded. "We're gunna go do bestest friend stuff now, so get out."

Luke laughed and obeyed.

Ashton faced Louis. "So. What do you wanna do?"

Louis beamed. "Whatever you want to do!"

Ashton grinned. "Great! Let's go play with Calum and Mikey!"

He jumped off the windowsill and Louis followed him. "Who?"

"They are cats," Ashton explained, pushing the door open. "And they eat us!" Louis gasped.

"It's okay though, Luke will protect us!" Ashton reassured. "But we can play pranks on them all the time too!"

Louis giggled. "Yay! I love pranks!"

"And I love Luke." Ashton led them out to the living room, where the cats were laying in the sun. Ashton led Louis behind the couch leg and they giggled micheviously.

"Okay, when I say go, we're gunna run out there and-"

"Ashton." Luke peered under the couch. "You're not planning on pranking Calum and Mikey are you?"

Ashton glared. "Of course not!"

Louis frowned. "Yeah you were." Ashton glared at him. "Sh!"

Louis got it and he shook his head. "No he wasn't Luke!"

Luke sighed. "I have to got to work now Ash, Niall is here. Be nice okay?"

Ashton sighed. "Fine."

"Who's Niall?" Louis asked.

"I'm Niall. Who are you?" Louis gasped as Niall crawled under the couch with them.

"L-Louis." He stuttered.

"You're cuter than Ashton." Niall said and Ashton glared. "What! Nuh uh! Nothing is cuter than me!" He stomped his foot and Louis giggled.

Niall brought them out from under the couch. "I'm hungry, let's make lunch."

"But we haven't had breakfast yet." Ashton pouted on Niall's hand.

"Then we'll have breakfast and lunch."

He set them down on the table while he got down the food for sandwhiches. "I assume you eat fruit like Ashton?" Niall asked Louis.

Louis nodded and Niall cut a apple in half for the flower children.

"What are we gunna do today?" Ashton asked, licking the apple. Louis looked at him and copied his movements.

Niall shrugged. "Teach Louis stuff?"

"Or nah." Louis shrugged. "I'd rather play pranks."

Ashton laughed and high fived Louis. "I agree."