37|Guess what...

"I think you should tell Knox that you met with Fred," Sally said after Gina had told her about what had happened

Gina sighed. "I haven't had the time to as yet. He's just so happy now, I don't want to ruin it," she explained, zipping up Sally's gown.

    Flipping her hair back, Sally turned to her bestfriend and released a breath. "Secrets are never good in a relationship GG. Even if you think it's just a small issue, it just might blow up in your face."

     Gina knew that was true but the more she thought about telling Knox, the more fearful she was of doing so. She knew he would flip and she was not exactly up for an argument, especially with April around.

    "Yeah, I'm going to tell him." she said, looking down on the snow white gown. "I love this one."

Sally turned to the mirror and smiled. "Me too." The gown had a sweetheart neckline, with a delicately draped design that hugged her torso and flared at the waist, sweeping elegantly to the floor. "And by the way I think you should also tell Knox that you're also jealous of his kid."

Gina rolled her eyes. "I'm not jealous of April. I don't even know where that feeling came from but it was very brief. I adore the kid."

Sally released an unconvinced scoff. "Whatever you say, but it's alright to feel a little left out at times Gina. I mean, there's a kid in both your lives that's not yours and who has Knox's heart. You're basically sharing him with another woman," she laughed at the last bit but after seeing Gina's solid expression, Sally presented a straight face. "But seriously, don't beat yourself up over it."

Gina sighed. "Yeah, so are you going to take this one?"

        "Yeah I think so. Ive already tried five and none looks as lovely as this."

     "I agree."

       "My, Sally you look wonderful," a voice exclaimed from a short distance. Sally and Gina concurrently turned to find Gianna Gray moving towards them, looking as lovely as ever with a warming smile on her face.

     "Mom, I didn't know you were coming here," Gina acknowledged, kissing her mother on the cheeks when she was close enough.

     "Yes well Jamie told me you girls might be here and I just thought I'd stop by seeing I have nothing better to do," she smiled.

     "Well it's nice to have you here Gianna. A second opinion is always good; what do you think?" Sally queried with a grin as she did a twirl.

      "Stunning sweetheart," she said with an approving smile.

Sally grinned. "Well I better go take it off and have it packed," she said, disappearing around a door.

Gianna and Gina was left in momentary silent, until mama bear decided to break the ice.