14|Buzz kill

Gina wasn't sure who brought the speakers with the blasting music, but she was sure it was loud enough to rattle the entire house

       Gina wasn't sure who brought the speakers with the blasting music, but she was sure it was loud enough to rattle the entire house. The pool with filled with young persons about her age, floating and drinking, making out and every other reckless thing.

Meanwhile, Gina, Sally and Tina was by a chair, drinking and sharing cigarettes. Sally was laughing like crazy at something Gina and Tina couldn't quite figure out. But they knew she was high, that much was evident.

"This bitch still a lightweight?" Tina laughed, shaking her head.

Gina grinned. "Yeah since forever."

"Remember in college when we used to get high as fuck and egg the principal's house?"

"Yeah, almost got our asses kicked out."

"Thanks to your dad, that didn't happen," Tina put in, throwing her hand around a girl who approached and sat beside her. "You were always fun, Gray. Too bad you're married."

"Please don't remind me," Gina drawled, emptying the remaining contents of rum from a bottle.

Tina removed a joint from beside her. "Come on sweetheart, take a blow at this. It'll help you."

Gina took it and stuck it between her lips, waiting as Tina lit it for her. She lightly drew it up, stopped her breath, closed her eyes and released the cloudy mist from her mouth. The smell alone was enough to have Gina on a high, but she wanted to feel more than what it gave.
Soon, Gina found herself chatting with some guy who couldn't keep his eyes off her chest. She didn't mind - she liked the attention and plus, he was a catch.

"What do you say about a swim, sweetheart?" he asked, biting his lips.

"Nah, I think I'm too high to go swimming," she smiled.

He smiled, his index finger just below her bra, trailing a line down to her belly button. "I can think of other ways to get you wet," he replied, looking up at her through lustful brown eyes.

Gina grinned, throwing her arms around his neck, stepping closer to him until his back was against a wall.

"Show me," she whispered and in no time her lips were hungrily clamped to the handsome stranger's. His mouth tasted of an assortment of alcoholic beverages but it was warm and quite pleasing. One hand found the small of her waist, the other planted against the wall. He hungrily sought out Gina's mouth, using his teeth to gently nip at her bottom lip.

"Yo Gray!" Tina called. She briefly pulled apart to find Tina with a camera, grinning.

"Shut that damn thing off, T," she said, fanning her off dismissively.

Tina handed the camera to a girl who stood nearby. "Come on, we're just having some fun. How about we take a dive into this big ass pool?" She said, walking towards Gina with a smile.