08| sierra + pizza

Rider

On my way out of school, I broke out into a dance move because today... WAS FRIDAY!

"What's that weirdo doing?" I heard a girl mutter to her friends.

Excuse me? I marched up to them somewhat steaming mad.

"I'll have you know–" I began, but somebody pushed me away from them.

"Mate, chill," Seth told me sternly.

I huffed and turned to him.

"They said I was weird," I pouted.

"Well, you are. Bro, just embrace the weirdness," He explained, most likely trying to make me less mad so I didn't go up and punch that girl right in the face.

I SHALL BREAK BOY LAW IF I HAVE TO!! What? It's like a huge rule for boys not to hit a girl. I hate that rule.

"Okay, fine. It's Friday, are we going to go to that pizza place todaaayyy?" I asked.

Seth and I always go out somewhere after school on Fridays and so I was hoping we would check out that pizza place that was somewhere nearby today.

"Ugh, fine. But you aren't allowed to touch my radio," He stated simply.

I groaned but followed him up to his car.

"If I can't use the radio, I want to drive," I suddenly said.

Seth whirled around to face me. He looked from me, to his car.

"Aw, hell, no. You aren't allowed to drive Sierra OR USE HER VOICE BOX!" He screamed at me, making me wince.

"Woah, woah, woah. Sierra? Voice box? Do you mean your old car...and the radio?" I questioned with a smirk.

Seth gasped and turned to 'Sierra'.

"Don't listen to him, baby girl. He's just jealous," He whispered to his car.

I stared at him with an expression even I can't place a finger on.

"Okay, then..." I muttered, hopping into the passenger seat.

Seth sighed with relief and got into the driver's seat.

"Where is it?" He asked, pulling out of the parking lot.

I stared at him.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," He laughed.

Not funny. You don't just joke about pizza like that. Just, no. PIZZA IS LIFE! Okay...I'm done now.

➳ ➳

When we FINALLY arrived at the place, I flew out of the car. Hey, the "angels" a.k.a "pizza" were calling my name. They were just like:

Riderrrrrrrrr

Riderrrrrrr

We love you Riderrrrr

Come and eat us Riderrrrr

Wait, forget I ever thought that. I just realized I have some crazy chiz hallucinations.

"Rider, wait up!!!" Seth called, making me realize I was already at the door, whereas he was still in the parking lot next to 'Sierra.'

"PIZZA WAITS FOR NO ONE!" I screamed back.

This made Seth break out into a run, finally reaching me after...FOREVER! Okay, not forever, but you get the point.

"You're paying," I told him, before walking in.

"WHO SAYS!?" Seth yelled angrily, walking in after me.