06| car rides + emojis

Seth

I sighed as I exited the school. Today was epic! I got to bully a bunch of kids. Ah, power feels so great. Best part about it was that I was never caught! Woot, woot! That means no detention. Oh how detention is amazing and all, but I just don't really want to go today. Hmm...about that, I might ditch tomorrow. Might as well ask Rider later if he'd like to ditch, too. I hopped into my car and waited patiently for Rider. He doesn't have a license and his dad has work, so I offered to drop him off at his house. What? My drive homes are boring and it'd be nice to have some company for a change.

"Oh, wow. I thought you'd drive home without me," A familiar voice said and I turned to see Rider climbing into the passenger seat.

"Next time, I will," I joked and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Wait, turn up some jams, I'm so boredddddd," He complained, extending the word 'bored' in hopes to annoy me.

"Ugh, do it yourself. Can't you see I'm driving!?" I told him angrily.

"Ughhhhhh," Rider groaned, leaning over to mess with the radio.

All of a sudden, I thought I'd go deaf. Some song blared through the speakers.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled over the noise, thankfully hitting a red light, where I proceeded to lean over to the radio.

...It was on the highest volume possible. I immediately did two things. One, I turned down the volume to zero. Next, I reminded myself never to let Rider into my car again...or I'd mess with the radio myself if he ever asked about my radio again.

"What's your problem!?" I yelled at him.

Rider was too busy laughing his head off to even care.

"I hate you," I huffed and continued driving once the light turned green.

"Haha, next time don't make me mess with the radio," Rider remarked.

Trust me, I won't.

"What song was that even? I told you not to listen to girl singers in my carrrrrrrr," I whined.

Rider's eyes widened and he looked like he was going to burst out laughing again.

"What?" I questioned, turning my eyes back on the road.

"That was um...Confident by Justin Bieber," Rider said.

We then just burst out laughing. After that, I just dropped him off at his house and drove home. I wonder who will be online today. I thought this as I pulled into my driveway.

Hailey

I went online and saw everybody but Rider and Seth online. Wait. I looked back and they both came online. Nice. I made my own chatroom and before you knew it, all of my peeps joined.

Nobody says peeps anymore...

SHUT UP BRAIN!

I hate my internal mind sometimes.

Striker6798- Why weren't you online again yesterday Dustin?

Dstn98- I had forgotten my password...

Shadow_Hunter- Oh.

bloodyfists8- Hey guys, who missed me?

Singing_in_the_rain- :P nobody Mr. Rage.

bloodyfists8- AGH STAHP!

Singing_in_the_rain- Okay, okay, fine.

bloodyfists8- Wait, guys, I have an excellent idea!

Striker6798- What?

Dstn98- Yea...what?

Singing_in_the_rain- Ugh what? It will never be as good as myyy ideas.

bloodyfists8- We should exchange phone numbers.

Dstn98- Why?

Striker6798- YAY!

bloodyfists8- Because...whenever this isn't working, or we can't get online, we can just text.

Singing_in_the_rain- Not bad, not bad. But it still isn't as awesome as me.

Shadow_Hunter- Trust me, I am awesomer than any of his ideas or you.

Singing_in_the_rain- You did not just go there.

Dstn98- He did.

Singing_in_the_rain- Forget you.

Shadow_Hunter- :P

Ugh. Sometimes I hate them all. After we all just exchanged phone numbers. I like to put emojis after every contact so...heh.

Singing_in_the_rain- I put emojis after every one of you.

bloodyfists8- WHAT DID WE GETTTT!?

Shadow_Hunter- I need to know!

Striker6798- Yaaaaaa.

Dstn98- Are you sure that's a brilliant idea? We all remember your last idea...

Singing_in_the_rain- Well.... Rider got a stack of books.

Shadow_Hunter- Wait why!? I don't readdd!

Singing_in_the_rain- https://www.google.com/#q=twilight :Press it, I dare you:

Shadow_Hunter- .-. You've got to be kidding me.

Striker6798- Haha.

Singing_in_the_rain- Dan, you got a little video game character dude thingy. Seth, you got a fist. And um Dustin got a wolf/dog thing.

Striker6798- YAY!

bloodyfists8- Cool.

Dstn98- Mmm.

bloodyfists8- Rider and I've gotta go. He's gonna hang at meh place.

[bloodyfists8 has left the chatroom]

[Shadow_Hunter has left the chatroom]

Singing_in_the_rain- Forget them. We can all talk though...right?

Dstn98- Uh, sorry. Family issues. Gotta go.

[Dstn98 has left the chatroom]

Singing_in_the_rain- DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE DANIEL!

Striker6798- Are girls always this demanding and um...scary?

Singing_in_the_rain- Depends on what mood they're in.

Striker6798- Oh.

[Striker6798 has left the chatroom]

AGH! He didn't just do that. Somebody tell me that that boy did not just do that! Erg! I went offline knowing that I couldn't just be online while everyone else wasn't. How absurd.

__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*

Hey, sorry it was short.

But you guys really wanted a chapter and my gosh it's late okay?

Besides, I swore/promised and I cannot break those.

Sorry, I know this chapter was crud.

I'll try and do better next time.

Thanks for understanding.

QOTC- What POVs/POV would you like to see in the next chapter?

Peace, I'm tired.