05| hackers + censored words

Dustin

Today was somehow a 'day off of school.' I didn't understand how it could be, as it was a Tuesday in the middle of the week. Stupid teachers. I sighed and decided that I might as well go on Come Chat With Me. I turned on my computer and went to the site. I'm pretty glad the site saves your log-in ID because I'm pretty sure I forgot my password by now. I stared at the screen for a while...something was different, yet I couldn't place my finger on it. Then, in the top corner of the screen...I saw my username and let's just say it did not say Dstn98. I knew I was obviously hacked into for them to have changed my username, but I was having trouble figuring out who would want to hack me. It had to be one of my 'friends.' Hmm...I got it! I knew exactly who it was just by their personal knowledge of this kind of stuff. As soon as I made a chatroom that was limited to my friends only, they all entered, and the username the hacker chose just totally blew his cover.

GirlsDroolBoysRule- WHO DID THIS!?

TwilightLova- .-. Who flipping did this?

LamoWeako- I AM NOT WEAK!

LoneWolf- Guys, take a guess. Dan... .-.

DanIsASmexiBeast- Yessss???

GirlsDroolBoysRule- You seriously did not do this!

TwilightLova- Oh ur going down internet geek!

LamoWeako- .-. Someone's gonna die.

LoneWolf- Obviously things are going to go down. Dan I suggest you run.

DanIsASmexiBeast- Yes, what a wonderful suggestion Dustin.

GirlsDroolBoysRule- Hey guys.... even though he made our usernames weird and mean...it's easy to figure out who we all are.

TwilightLova- Oh yea. You're Hailey.

LamoWeako- And you're Rider...

LoneWolf- Seth...

DanIsASmexiBeast- And you're Dustin. BUT I AM SO UTTERLY SMEXI THE GIRLS CAN'T RESIST ME!!

TwilightLova- Trust me bruh, never in a million years will you be as smexi as muah.

DanIsASmexiBeast- Nuh uh. You just wish that was true.

GirlsDroolBoysRule- .-. Seriously, you guys are going to have a fight about a word that doesn't even exist.

TwilightLova- AHH! SHE SAID SMEXI ISN'T A WORD!!!

DanIsASmexiBeast- 0.0 She did NOT just say that.

LoneWolf- Sorry to burst your bubbles....but she so just told you guys that.

LamoWeako- Uh huh. I'm on Hailey's team. Smexi ain't a word.

TwilightLova- Shows what you know. Ain't ISN'T A WORD!!!

DanIsASmexiBeast- Oohhhhhh.

LamoWeako- YoU sErIoUsLy DiD nOt JuSt SaY tHaT tO yOuR bEsT fRiEnD!

TwilghtLova- I so did. And what the freak is up with that ^^

GirlsDroolBoysRule- CHANGE OUR USERNAMES BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanIsASmexiBeast- Ugh fine. Yeesh. Log out of your accounts and I will.

I immediately logged out, obviously, being the first one that left. I waited for about five minutes before I started to log back in...wait. I sat in thought, trying to figure out what my password had been.

"Ugh, forget this!" I sighed and decided to not log back in at all.

I decided I might as well just log off for the day. I might end up remembering later.

Dan

Oh my gosh. Haha. I was laughing so hard right now. Not just because I hacked their accounts, but also because of how stupid they were. They just had to go up to settings and change it themselves. Geez, people are sad these days. I went up and changed my username back to normal before I made my own chatroom and waited for the whole angry mob to come back online. Everybody, excluding Dustin, joined my chatroom and it was instantly flooded with angry messages.

GirlsDroolBoysRules- IT DIDN'T WORK AND SO I TRIED THIS USERNAME AND I GOT BACK IN, THANFULLY!!! NOW FIX IT NOWWWWWWW!

TwilightLova- U scumbag.

LamoWeako- DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Striker6798- You guys are stupid .-.

GirlsDroolBoysRule- Excuse a muah?

Striker6798- *facepalm into a wall* Go into settings and change it yourselves. .-.

TwilightLova- Wait we can do that!? 0.o Oohhh we're so dumb.

[TwilightLova has left the chatroom]

[GirlsDroolBoysRule has left the chatroom]

[LamoWeako has left the chatroom]

Ah...these were some very good times.

[Shadow_Hunter has entered the chatroom]

[Singing_in_the_rain has entered the chatroom]

[bloodyfists8 has entered the chatroom]

Striker6798- Aha. You guys have problems.

bloodyfists8- .-. Wait till my fists connect with your jawline. Then who'll be the one with problems?

Singing_in_the_rain- Seth...

Shadow_Hunter- Woah bro, watch the violence. There could be little kids present. xD

bloodyfists8- I wouldn't be talking....TWILIGHTLOVA!

Striker6798- ....ooohhhhhh

Shadow_Hunter- Well somebody obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

bloodyfists8- *this message has been censored as it contains unusable words*

Singing_in_the_rain- Is anybody else laughing their heads off?

Striker6798- Haha. All because somebody's a wittle grumpy. xD

Shadow_Hunter- Haha, you said it guys.

bloodyfists8- *this message has been censored as it contains many disturbing acts of violence*

Shadow_Hunter- x'D

[bloodyfists8 has left the chatroom]

Striker6798- Omg haha he left for the second time this week over something we all did.

Shadow_Hunter- Haha.

Singing_in_the_rain- Aha. ;)

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Done with this chapter.