THIRTEEN

a/n: hey guys! sorry I haven't uploaded in ages! Basically, I typed up until like chapter 20 of this story and then go to save it, and it doesn't save!!! It was ALL gone! I had to try and remember what I had written and re-write the ENTIRE thing!

So here you go, chapter 13! ENJOY, LIKE AND COMMENT :)

THIRTEEN

The morning came way too quickly. I slept awfully and felt completely drained when I awoke.

I managed to have one mouthful of cereal and some fruit juice for breakfast, which Ethan said might perk me up and make me feel better, but it did the exact opposite. It made me feel worse.

Once breakfast was finished I got ready for our detention, luckily, we didn't have to wear our uniforms today. I put on some dark blue wash jeans with an oversized t-shirt and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I didn't have enough energy to do my make up this morning so left it.

When I got downstairs my brothers couldn't help but mention how tired I looked and suggested that I stayed home, but I was worried that I'd get in even more trouble so convinced them I was fine.

Caleb drove us to school and he parked up. We were the only car in the whole care park. My brother's and I made our way in, we were told to head to reception where we'd be told what room our detention would be in.

The little reception lady smiled at us as we walked in, "Good morning, how can I help you?"

Yeah, you think it's a good morning. We're at school...on a Saturday.

"We're here for detention," Caleb explained.

"Oh yes," she said and looked down at a piece of paper, "You'll be in room 10, the one just around the corner,"

"Thanks," Caleb said smiling at her, "Come on guys" he said turning around and ushering us out of the reception area,

We walked the short distance to room 10, which was a small normal classroom they used for various lessons. The door was open, so we walked right in.

The principle, who was obviously going to be supervising the detention was already in the room, "Take a seat," he stated, motioning to the room,

My brother's and I all went straight to the back of the room and sat at the seats there. They were single chairs with desks attached to them, so we sat all in a line.

"I have some work from a couple of your classes for you to do" the principal said as he walked to where we were sat and handed us 3 pieces of paper and a pen each, "One from English, one from maths and one from science,"

I groaned loudly, I can't believe they've actually given us work to do.

"Please complete them all" he said walking back to the front,

I watched as my three brother's all started to read the work they had been given and started to fill it out.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest, I was way too tired for this. I felt my eyes getting heavier and couldn't stop myself from closing them all the way.

"You're late!" the principal piped up a couple of minutes later making me jump,

I opened my eyes to see Alex, Finn and two other boys walking in the room; the boys that were involved in the fight.

Alex and Finn laughed, "Sorry sir, traffic,"

"It's a Saturday, there is no traffic," he replied, he looked unimpressed, but then smiled, "Oh well, it just means you can stay extra later"