NINE

NINE

Ethan's POV

"Elle" I said as she walked out of the door, I shook my head disappointed that she wasn't taking school seriously.

"She's not really going to the toilet" Aiden said to me using our mind link,

"Obviously not" I said back to him,

"Mr Young where are you going now?" the teacher piped up as Alex walked out of class as well,

Aiden went to get up, but I stopped him, "Leave him, he won't talk to her"

"You don't know that" Aiden replied, "After what happened this morning?"

"You don't know anything 100% either"

"Why would Finn do that then Alex not get involved though? Especially if it meant beating the crap out of us" Aiden asked, "And the go on to actually stop the fight. It's weird"

"I don't know Aiden and we can't exactly ask Elle either, she's obviously got enough to worry about as it is"

"But we need to figure out what's wrong with her" Aiden replied,

"And we can't do that if we're fighting Alex's pack" I argued back to him,

"What's wrong? What's going on?" Caleb joined out chat, he was in another class but was still able to talk to us through mind link,

"Nothing," I replied, "You guys just need to stop babying Elle"

"Why? What's happened to her now" Caleb asked worryingly,

"Nothing, she's just left class an-"

Aiden cut me off, "But Alex followed her,"

"She'll be fine"

"Follow her" Caleb replied, "Now!"

Aiden and I both got up from out seats ignoring the protests from the teacher as we walked out of the room.

We headed out into the corridor and looked both ways. "Elle" I heard Aiden say and I turned to look.

Elle was draped on the floor, Alex bending down on the floor next to her holding her head in his lap. Anger rushed through my bones, what the hell had he done to her?

Aiden and I ran down the hallway to where they were.

Aiden grabbed Alex and pushed him hard against the lockers, grabbing onto his neck, "What did you do to her?" he growled loudly,

I took Elle's head and placed it into my lap, brushing her hair from her face, "Elle?" I said, trying to get her to wake up. She was cold, she shouldn't have been cold, wolves were always warm creatures. The colour was draining from her face and she was becoming paler, I pulled her eyelids back and noticed her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Nothing" Alex choked and managed to push Aiden away from him, "She just fainted or something"

Aiden pushed on Alex's shoulders, pushing him back into the lockers, "Yeah right, what did you really do to her?"

"Caleb, you need to get down here right away," I said, through the mind link, "Something's happened to Elle"

"She really did just faint or something" Alex repeated,

"If you've done something to her, I'm going to kill you" Aiden growls at Alex,

Caleb was with us in seconds and knelt down on the floor next to me, "What's wrong with her?" he asked. He looked up at Alex and growled, "What did you do?"