TWELVE

a/n: hey guys! I'm really, really sorry I haven't uploaded in sooo long! I am home for the summer and am trying to spend as much time as I can with family etc, especially whilst the weather is nice as well! 

I hope you're enjoying WWWH so far? please comment and vote if you are, I'd really appreciate it. 

Enjoy the next part :)

TWELEVE

[Alex's POV]

I punched a locker hard, making a dent in it and groaned loudly.

"What the hell do you think you were doing back there?" Finn, my beta, asked,

I looked at him sternly and growled, "And who do you think you're talking to?"

"Dude, you know you're my friend before my alpha, I tell it to you straight," he replied, "You almost went fully wolf in there, did you really want that to happen at school? And in front of her?"

I growled, punching the locker again. I felt bad that I had scared Elle, I didn't mean to but in that moment, I had no control. My wolf was in control.

"Well?" Finn asked,

I turned to look at him and growled, "Of course I didn't mean for that to happen" I said, "It's those damn brothers!"

"What about them?"

"They can't keep her safe" I felt myself getting angry again, just thinking about it, "They haven't told her anything!"

"Chill man," Finn said, putting his hands up defensively, "She's yourmate"

"And?" I raised an eyebrow,

He smirks, "Well use that power to make her leave the pack and join ours" he says, "She'll have to be in our pack, if she's going to be the next Luna anyway"

There was one problem with this, as Elle hadn't actually changed yet – and I hadn't told Finn this – Elle didn't feel the pull of the mate's bond like I did. Every time I saw her, my wolf went crazy. Every time I was close to her, my wolf just wants to take her and mark here right then and there. But she didn't feel that like I did.

I couldn't just go tell her we're mates and that she's meant to be the next leader of the pack alongside me. And on top of that, he was also notoriously hard to get away from her brothers, they were so protective of her and I had to keep thinking of clever ways to get her by herself.

I shook my head, "I can't do that."

"Why not?" he asks,

"I can't even have one proper conversation with her, let alone make her leave her pack and join ours!" I explained, "Plus, she'd hate me if I did that"

He shook his head and laughed.

"She's too close to her brothers" I sighed,

"Well you need to get her away from her brothers and into your arms" he laughed, punching my arm,

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah but how do I do that?"

"I'd start by apologizing about earlier if I was you" he chuckles,

"Was I really that bad?" I winced,

He nodded, "Pretty bad"

After what happened earlier, I knew now that it would be extra hard to get Elle by herself and apologize. But I knew I had to.

[Elle's POV]

It was lunch time, I really wasn't hungry but could feel my energy levels plummeting because I hadn't eaten. My brother's and I had sat on a bench outside, before I had decided I was going into go inside and see what they had in the canteen.