Ha Ha! You don't get a bed to sleep in Sakura! KARMA!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Hn..." Sasuke said? "Lian hurt herself so I think she should get the bed as well, so there's one more left."

"Stop bringing math into this!" I scowled them.

Sakura glared at me then gave Kakashi the puppy dog eyes, "Can I also sleep in the bed, I mean, it's only fair since I'm the only girl in this squad."

"Hey~!" I yelled and Sakura smirked, "I'm pretty sure I'm the only girl here, what do you think Naruto?"

"Yeah, I agree with Lian." he said, smiling.

I high fived him with a grin that I reserve, just for him. We're the grinners!!

"Well, anyway, I'll also be sleeping in the bed." Sakura said and we went back to our script....the three of us froze and looked at each other.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah," I agreed, "I mean, your sick, we don't wanna get sick either."

"That's a good point..." Kakashi said, stroking his imaginary beard...he might actually have a beard though... "Lian is hurt so she needs a bed but Sakura could make Lian, Naruto and Sasuke ill so it's only best if Sakura sleeps in a different bed tonight."

I smiled lightly, as well as the other two.

"B-B-But sensai I-" Sakura started but Kakashi cut her off.

"No, you can sleep in my bed, I'll just see if I can sleep somewhere else." he said sternly. "Please take your things and take them to my room."

Sakura grumbbled as she picked up her bag and glared at me and Naruto....of coarse she couldn't be angry at her beloved Sasuke.

Naruto sniggered and Sasuke smirked.

I sweatdropped, "I said that outloud, didn't I?"

"Yes, yes you did." Sasuke said, still smirking.

I scrunched my nose in displeasure which made him raise an eyebrow.

"What?" he asked.

"Stop smirking, it looks as if your about to rape someone, i.e. me." I said, kinda scared.

Naruto cracked up laughing at that. Sasuke gave me a deappanned face after animefalling.

"Ahh shizzle pops!" I cried, kicking the edge of the bed. I grabbed my foot in pain, anime crying, "Ow ow ow, my foot, ow, ow ow, not a good idea...owww...!!"

"What is it?" Naruto asked.

"When I was kidnapped, I left my bag with everything in it damnit!" I cried.

"Hn, idiot." Sasuke said, smirking with his arms folded.

I facepalmed, "I was kidnapped you dumbass, Leon came and ripped the roof off, I wasn't just gonna go, 'Oh, give me a second, I've got to get my bag'. I would of gotten captred again!"

Naruto and Sasuke sweatdropped, "Point taken." Sasuke said.

I nodded, "Damn straight."

I walked out and headed to the bathroom and got locked the door. I grinned ear to ear. My plan worked perfectly!!! I took my clothes off and took a quick shower, a shower in which I deserved after all I've been through the past few days!!!

"Hurry up Lian!! I wanna take a shower!! Training was hard!!" Sasuke's voice shouted through the door as I put on Naruto's pj's

"Give me a minute!!" I called back, brushing my red hair.

"Come on Lian!! I gotta go!! Believe it!!" Naruto shouted.

"I'm coming!!" I said and spat the toothpaste I'd found somewhere out.

I wiped my mouth and unlocked to the door, only for my two male team mates to fall in.

.....yeah......me? I somehow end up under them....

"Arggg....Sasuke!!!"

"Loser!!"

"Showoff!!"

"Idiot!!"

"Birdie!!"

"..."

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"...guy....please...get of.....can't breath!!!" I cried for help and grabbed the toilet plunger.

I hit the both on the head with it and they jumped off of me in disgust!

"Ehhh!!!" they both cried.

"Lian!! Why'd you do that?! I thought we were friends!! Believe it!!" Naruto shouted.

"Lian..." Sasuke said dangerously.

I sweatdropped and backed up until my back hit the wall. My eyes widdened in panic.

"Why'd you do it?" Sasuke asked.

"Basically, you guys are really heavy and were crushing me..." I said and slid to the door. "ADIOS!!!"

Yeah, I didnt wanna be there when the two of them were fighting over who gets the bathroom first.

When I go to my room, Sakura comes out of another door, next to Team 7's.

"Huh? What's that room?" I asked.

Sakura raised an eyebrow at me in confusion. "The spare bathroom."

She walked away and into Kakashi's room. When she did, I ran into Team 7's room and stuck my head in a pillow so no one could hear me laughing my head off.

=============

Hello my fellow readers, friends and fans!! ^-^

Well....schools starting up soon.... TT__TT

That means one thing...and one thing only....

F**KING HOMEWORK!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'll never survive!!!

Then again, I did survive first year...hmmm....

Eh, all I have to say is....

Love Psychopaths!! Including meh!!

I'm Messed Up and Proud! [A Special Naruto FanFic] Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें