The Fight!!

(Lian's POV)

I grinned as I ran towards the weird looking lady, machine gun in hand.

I jumped into the air, off the branch and started to shoot bullets at her as fast as lightening.

"Lian!!! Look out!!" Sasuke called, running along the branch above me.

I looked down, realising that the snake was below me.

"Bring it on!!!" I battlecried spinning my gun around and firing the bullets into the snakes mouth, hitting off it's teeth and tongue, aiming it to go down it's throat.

Some bullets came out on the other side of the snake.

When I was a few feet above it, and getting closer, I opened my pouch , taking the wire out, threw it up into the air and snapping it around a branch.

Almost immediately after that, the force made me bounce right back up and I flipped landing on the certain branch.

I dropped the wire, not having any use for it and ran along the branch to find Sasuke and the snake lady.

When I jumped onto the next branch, I immediately jumped in front of Sasuke, blocking a kunia that the lady had thrown.

"What's wrong with you, duck-butt?" I asked, poking his shoulder.

He looked....distant...

"HO!!! YOU LISTENING TO MEH!!" I yelled.

"He can not hear you..." the lady stated. "You might want to concentrate on your oponent."

"Why?" I asked, turning to face her then sweatdropped seeing the snake I'd shot...who was still alive... "H-Hey, sorry?"

"Naiive little ninja, these Exams are not for the small and weak." the lady said.

I froze on the spot.

My eyes twitched a little.

I looked down, shaking.

"Oh, have I offended you?" she mused.

"Nobody...and I mean...nobody...calls me small..." I growled, looking up and glaring, "AND GET'S AWAY WITH IT!!!!"

I screamed with all the power I had in my lungs, forcing trees to be blown back and the snake strugglign to stay steady.

The lady's eyes widdened and gasped, using her arms to cover her eyes from the twigs and dust picking up.

I kept on screaming as I did handsigns for the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

My three clones ran out towards the lady as I continued to scream, giving them an extra boost.

My first clone, L ran behind the lady and kicked her back. She poofed off.

My second clone, I jumped on her chest, forcing her to fall back. She poofed off too.

My third clone, A jumped into the air and kicked the lady's side, causing her to lose balance and fall of the side of thethick branch. She poofed off as well.

I stopped screaming, my throat burning from the amount of time I kept that up. I coughed a sore cough, my throat begging for water.

"Sa-Sasuke..." I muttered, falling onto my knees as did Sasuke. "Wh-What h-ha-happened?"

"That-That lady...s-she sho-showed me...how...how I w-was going-ing to d-die..." Sasuke stuttered out. "Where is she?!" He pulled out a kunia knife, searching the trees and branches.

"I-I knocked her off the s-side.." I coughed. "W-water..."

"Here." Sasuke offered, handing me a bottle from his pouch.